Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie Sets Artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

Can anyone point me to a site that will enable me to get Movieset thumbs for my collection please?

I've got the add-on installed and I've enable Moviesets in the settings, but when I go to change the thumb (i.e. Star Wars Trilogy), it only gives me the option of the individual films.

And is their a way of it being able to give movie info for any particular set on the main movie window? At the moment, all the information is unavailable.

TIA

Wiggo
you can download them manually from TheMovieDB.org

search for a movie in a set, click on the set link in the left panel, and click show all on the movie set poster

What would be nice, since xbmc now scrapes movie set from tmdb is that it also gets the movie set thumbnail and fanart (if available)
(2012-04-03, 14:12)The_Dogg Wrote: [ -> ]you can download them manually from TheMovieDB.org

search for a movie in a set, click on the set link in the left panel, and click show all on the movie set poster

What would be nice, since xbmc now scrapes movie set from tmdb is that it also gets the movie set thumbnail and fanart (if available)

Brilliant.

Thanks for your help.

Wiggo
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm asking anyway. Once I download a picture file, where's the best place to put it so I can access it via XBMC? I'm currently running XBMC through a jailbroken ATV2 updated to EDEN 11. Can I create a folder on my computer and then share it so XBMC can see it? Would this also be a way that I could use custom images on the various skins?
(2012-04-03, 17:56)CzarCastic Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably a dumb question, but I'm asking anyway. Once I download a picture file, where's the best place to put it so I can access it via XBMC? I'm currently running XBMC through a jailbroken ATV2 updated to EDEN 11. Can I create a folder on my computer and then share it so XBMC can see it? Would this also be a way that I could use custom images on the various skins?

I have setup a samba share on my file server for movie set artwork, so from there it is available when I do the Set MovieSet thumb and fanart.

a local folder can be another option

I dont know if the various skins will allow custom images from a network share, but if they do, it should work