Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Doubt with the Info Panel on Aeon MQ3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. It's the first time i write on this forum. I'm using the XBMC with the AEON MQ3 skin, and i have a doubt with the info panel. Here an screen of my xbmc:

Why are two black squares under the movie info? Which images should be there?

Thanks a lot.
I'm fairly new to xbmc as well, but I believe its looking for extra fanart or extra thumbnails. If you add a folder called extrafanart in your movie folder and add fanart pics, then it will show extra backgrounds, or for a folder called extra thumbnail it will add extra posters.
Probably correct. If you want to pretty up the page a bit, get Artwork Downloader and let it get extrathumbs/extrafanart.
(2012-04-06, 03:28)Me23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm fairly new to xbmc as well, but I believe its looking for extra fanart or extra thumbnails. If you add a folder called extrafanart in your movie folder and add fanart pics, then it will show extra backgrounds, or for a folder called extra thumbnail it will add extra posters.

Never used artwork downloader, will it add to your existing artwork? Will it erase or overwrite existing artwork?
You can configure it to override or only download what you are missing.
Ok, cool, I will have to take a look at it.