Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xbmcfreaks Edition v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
The current version of edition xbmcfreaks (xbmcbuntu) is proftpd, sabnzbd and sick beard supported. But how can I enable these addons? Do I have to install them via terminal session?
Push! Huh
(2012-04-08, 08:52)motocat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
The current version of edition xbmcfreaks (xbmcbuntu) is proftpd, sabnzbd and sick beard supported. But how can I enable these addons? Do I have to install them via terminal session?

sabnzbd:

FIrst, edit your /etc/default/sabnzbdplus file as root (sudo) and enter the information

Quote:USER=
HOST=
PORT=

Then save the file and start sabnzbd with sudo service sabnzbdplus start and then point your web-browser to it: http://HOST:PORT and continue with the setup.

sickbeard:

I didn't use the sickbeard install that it came with, I just re-downloaded it myself and put it in ~/.sickbeard . If you want to use the built-in, the files are located in /usr/share/sickbeard including the ubuntu init file.

proftpd:

I didn't have to do anything for this, its already working out-of-the-box[/b][/quote]
(2012-04-08, 08:52)motocat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I found an issue when configuring all the addons on start-up. Will release another version later this week.