Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Confluence - Mod Music Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi....love this skin...trying to play music from Artist mode within the Music menu. I have fanart showing, and when I go to full-screen, (outside the music menu), I can't scroll through songs and pick the next selection to play.

Basically what I want to do is play songs....and the one that is playing shows the fanart of the song...scroll through the list and pick another one, and once selected and playing, the fanart changes to this one.

Can't seem to figure it out.
(2012-04-09, 03:52)darin3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Basically what I want to do is play songs....and the one that is playing shows the fanart of the song...scroll through the list and pick another one, and once selected and playing, the fanart changes to this one.

You might want to check out Artist Slideshow. It's in the official repo. It doesn't do fanart per song, but it does show background artist images for the currently playing artist (downloaded from fanart.tv/last.fm or using local artist fanart). Confluence doesn't support Artist Slideshow by default, but there is information on the second post in the support thread on how to update Confluence to support it.

An in the interest of full disclosure, I'm the maintainer for that plugin. Big Grin
And I'm the maintainer of a confluence mod that supports artist slideshow Big Grin

You might check my sig for further information...
(2012-04-09, 09:11)mad-max Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm the maintainer of a confluence mod that supports artist slideshow Big Grin

You might check my sig for further information...

My bad. My slight dyslexia kicked in and I read the title as Confluence Music Mod.
Hah...have read the same as you and read your answer...thought he was talking about the default confluence...didn't realise he was talking about my mod Big Grin
Will see what can be done for you...
Sorry for the missunderstanding
Sorry for the confusion....The Artist Slideshow looks great...however, while the song is playing I would want to be able to scroll through list of songs to put next one in queue....when "outside" the music menu and playing music on the main screen, can only select "next" track.
What about pressing q for queue while scrolling the list?
Or did I get it wrong, AGAIN? Big Grin
There is no list available when playing music with the artist slideshow playing...only next or previous.