Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Acer Revo 3610 Slowdowns since Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the XBMC Eden were released I installed it right away. My Dharma Version was great and all but I was curios.
A friend warned me: "Never touch a running system." But I did. This is where my Problems began.

After the installation I noticed some slowdown during the Playback of some MKVs.Some were 1080p. Some just 720p. It runs great for 20 maybe 30 minutes and then the video stutters for 5 to 10 seconds. Then it runs fine again.

These Slowdowns are totally random. A scene stutters. Then I go back for 30 seconds and the same scene runs perfectly smooth.

I thought the problem was Eden related. So I reinstalled Dharma. It didn't help. The videos still stutter. It doesn't make any sense. I re-reinstalled Dharma. These slowdowns remained. I installed a XBMCFREAKS ION optimized version. Still slowdowns. I installed the newest NVIDIA driver. Still some slowdowns. I don't know why. Anybody got an Idea why?

System:

Acer Aspire Revo R3610 (Intel Atom N330)
1,6 GHZ
2 GB Ram

Thanks!