Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Deleting from context menu not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to use the context menu to delete a video file from my video section, it pop up a confirmation message box. when i press "yes" the file list is refreshed, but the file is still there. any idea?
where are you attempting to delete the file from?

do you have write permissions to this folder?
it is from my video section, when i highlighted one of the video file i press "title" button from my remote to get to the context menu. it give me the ability to delete (last option). but after it pop up a confirmation message to ask me if i did want to delete, the file is still remained even i answer "yes".
i did had the rights to delete on this samba share, i put the user/password on my xboxmediacenter.xml and using the same user/password from my laptop i can delete the same file just fine. i will try my picture and my music section, see if it got the same problem.
same problem overhere. you can delete it using the black button however...

luna
thanks luna, but the black button only bring up the playlist screen. no deletion happen after that. i am really lost here.