Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Volume change stops movie playback.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Up to now, XBMC worked perfectly for me. However, today a very strange behavior started...
Whenever I play a movie and want to augment the volume of the movie, the playback stops. I have a Thinkpad, and I augment the volume by pressing the built-in controls of the laptop.
This is reproducible with different movies.

This error also occurs when I change the volume of the notebook via a autohotkey script.

I tried to deactivate all 'stop'-shortcuts in the keyboard.xml, but it didn't have any results.

I've got no idea what other options I might have to fix this error... any help would be very much appreciated. Smile

Ps: I forgot some information:
- XBMC: Eden
- PC: Thinkpad T520
If you can get us a debug log (wiki) then we might be able to see what XBMC is doing when the key is pressed.
The behavior stopped when I disabled all keyboard shortcuts for 'stop' in keyboard.xml.

Strangely, I tried to reproduce the error for the debug log by replacing the modified keyboard.xml with the original keyboard.xml. Now, the error does not occur.