Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailer support - Aeon Nox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I have trailers for all my movies which were set up for Mediabrowser use but now making the switch. In testing, I can't seem to get this to work. Then again, I don't know how to actually play a trailer in Aeon Nox. I saw this for Alaska...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJVGbHEck24

Not sure if I want the trailer to play automatically.

How do I actually view a trailer for a movie?

This is how one folder is set up...

\Underworld - Evolution.mkv
\Underworld - Evolution-trailer.mov

If you highlight Underworld Evolution in your library and press i, there will be an option in there to play the trailer.

Another alternative to get there would be to go to System/Video Settings/File Lists and set Default Select Action to 'Choose', a menu will popup after selecting the movie giving you the option to play or more information.

Both of the above options yield the same result, it's just a different way to get there.
Thanks! The show information page is actually perfect. I was wondering if there was something like that so thanks for pointing it out!

I think the only thing is that I wish I could hit play on the show information page to get the movie to start. I'll figure that out later though
You can certainly select play on the info page to start the movie. I haven't tried just hitting play on the remote with the info page displayed. I assume that is what you are talking about?
Yeah hitting play on the remote - say in case it's not play by default because the cursor has moved
Ahh, I see what you are talking about... I hadn't really ever thought of it but that is a good idea. Maybe Big_Noid will read this thread, think it is a good idea as well and add it in Nox 3. Wink
Smile I should have posted this in the skin section. I'll add this to there. Thanks!