Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
i was referring to the : in the time part at the beginning;

findRe = re.compile("<b>(\d\d.\d\d) (.*?)</b>(?:.*?)>(.*?)<", re.DOTALL + re.MULTILINE + re.IGNORECASE)

as (\d\d.\d\d) is looking for the time ie. 05.35

infact a better regex would be too have it look for either : or .

so use this (\d\d[.:]\d\d) Just to be clear, I've replaced the : with [.:]

Got it ? It will be correct in next release of course.
BigBellyBilly Wrote:i was referring to the : in the time part at the beginning;

findRe = re.compile("<b>(\d\d.\d\d) (.*?)</b>(?:.*?)>(.*?)<", re.DOTALL + re.MULTILINE + re.IGNORECASE)

as (\d\d.\d\d) is looking for the time ie. 05.35

infact a better regex would be too have it look for either : or .

so use this (\d\d[.:]\d\d) Just to be clear, I've replaced the : with [.:]

Got it ? It will be correct in next release of course.

Thanx!
Now I got it! Works ! Thanks!
Available in the usual place, XBMCScripts.com

Changes:
  • Fix: DataSource pl_Wirtualna_Polska (formally wppl) regex (caused by site changes).
  • Fix: Datasource au_YourTV. Also now setup via myTV config only.
  • Fix: Datasource ie_entertainment.
  • Fix: Datasource nl_TVGids.
  • Fix: Datasource nl_TVnu.
  • Fix: Crash caused in some cases when switching between epg/lists.
  • Fix: Eliminated duplicated StartTimes from datasources that duplicate progs across dates (eg. Nettavisen)
  • Change: Code split out into seperate libraries, system gfx moved to system\gfx folder (big change).
  • Change: Improved SMB error checking.
  • Change: Improved finding pre-defined xbmc SMB paths
  • Change: Added in French Datasource channel->CHID translations for myTheater (see myTheater.py)
  • Change: AusRSS now setup only via myTV.
  • Change: Improved IMDb module (also fixing gallery browsing).
  • Change: Converted to use setResolution(), removing scaleW/scaleH throughout.
  • Change: Adjust Overscan uses new own window method, that moves arrows, instead of values.
  • Change: Channel logos respect aspect ratio.
  • Change: Channel logos filename stored once matched to channel (gives speed increase in epg).
  • Change: Stop downloading channels if too many errors (ie when net connection lost).
  • Change: Other minor tweaks - too many to name.
  • New: DataSource be_Telenet
  • New: DataSource br_tudonoar
  • New: Country flags shown on Datasource selection menu on startup.
  • New: Datasource filenames renamed to a standard format <countrycode>_<site>.py
  • New: More/Updated logos

Thanks to those who reported broken datasources. Any errors/suggestions, just let me know.

Cheers
BBB
Thanks, you are my friend. Even if you wont be. Nod

Sollie.
Quick question:
Does mytv stream video from the web like similar scripts? i use a tvcard but it will be nice if i could just stream the videos.
Try the script. It wont fail you.

Sollie.
edit the file myTV\system\config.dat - you can add in new urls to the STREAM section. The url can be on web or pointing to a lan address, anything that xbm can see really.
Then pick it from MainMenu option/list.
I should make that url list managable from the menu really. maybe next time.

lol. cheers Sollie. were friends here mate!
Wow, good job BigBellyBilly.
myTV is absolutely the best python script available.
Keep up the good job!
Blush learning all the time and I think the quality of some of the recent scripts (ie Snake & Quick Time Movies etc) is superb too.

cheers
yeah awesome added some new urls. amazing script. by the way i am a programmer and id like to learn how to use the python language so i can make scripts on my own. is there any documentation for that?
BBB, the QuickTime trailer script has been around for years...
yes, sorry, i was really referring to the updated AMT.

nnunodark: The sticky threads in this forum are the best place to start. Then get the python emu and set yourself up with a python IDE (eg ActiveState).
Then I'd suggest getting a script idea, download a bunch of scripts and using them as reference for how to achieve things.

Other threads have covered this in greater detail and shouldnt be too hard to dig up.
thanks BigBellyBilly. i have made a simple script on my own. i think i going to start to programmimg more complex scripts. i have to upload them in xbmc scripts, right?
Hi all

Following from the above I was just wondering if its possible to regionalise the RadioTimes feed? When I run MyTV it currently shows ITV Yorkshire and presumably BBC from the same region too, but it would be nice to be able to select my region (Meridian). Is it possible for me to change anything within the script to achieve this?

Cracking script BTW Smile

cheers

Chris
yup. just go into the menu/config menu and you'll find an option to re-organise the tv channels order into whaterver you like.

by default the radiotimes is organised as I like as I live in yorkshire and use that datasource myself Smile

glad u like the script.
BBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48