Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skip around playing movie with mouse, and volume bar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I miss these two features a lot with XBMC vs MPC. Its frustrating not being able to click to a certain part of a movie but having to fast forward. The volume menu is also a bit too much, it would be lot better if it were a slider.

Is there any way around this? Maybe a MPC plugin or something? Thanks..
Not sure I understand the first thing you are talking about. Are you saying you want to be able to click on the progress bar/play head/whatever it's called and jump to that point? Because you can do that in XBMC v11.

As for a volume slider, I believe there is some interest in adding this for touch screen and mouse users. I don't think there's any way to really hack it in right now, unless someone does some really creative skin hacking.
XeeBo has a volume bar that can be accessed anywhere by moving the mouse to the top right of the screen.

I stand corrected :)
I'm trying to do this also but no matter where I click or what skin i'm using, it doesn't seem to use the slider bar to skip through video