Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Auto download Subtitle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
No, media starts playing, notification informs that first sync sub is downloaded and it is, subtitle appears, media pauses, no window active... maybe some timer is too short for subtitle check or something.
This does not happen every time though...
@akiaki
Never experienced it.

Repo url update: https://github.com/amet/service.autosubs
It's not working for me ? I've check manually for a serie episode which have sync subtitles and it doesn't work ?? See log bellow for service start it seems OK Huh

Quote:18:46:41 T:4040 NOTICE: AutoSubs: [AutoSubs] - Version: 0.0.5 Started
18:46:41 T:1948 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:46:41 T:3416 NOTICE: ES: Starting event server
18:46:41 T:656 NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on 0.0.0.0:9777
18:46:41 T:4056 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
18:46:41 T:656 NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777
18:46:41 T:4040 NOTICE: AutoSubs: MyPlayer - init

EDIT : Strangely it's now working Huh i test it on Game of THrones S02 on a first time and not working, but when i decide to watch the brand new True Blood yesterday evening it works immediately ! And same think for the latest Dexter Huh
Debug Log is needed for any reports, that would give us a faint idea of whats going on since we had to cut the budget and sell the crystal ball
I schumi2004/amet

Do you know how to solve the "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'" that service.autosubs-master\default.py trow everytime I start playback?

The complete error is:

Code:
-->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Sala\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.autosubs-master\default.py", line 52, in onPlayBackStarted
                                                specific_language = xbmc.convertLanguage(specific_language, xbmc.ISO_639_2)
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I'm on XBMC 12.2
(2014-04-07, 14:55)mfgarcia Wrote: [ -> ]I schumi2004/amet

Do you know how to solve the "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'" that service.autosubs-master\default.py trow everytime I start playback?

The complete error is:

Code:
-->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Sala\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.autosubs-master\default.py", line 52, in onPlayBackStarted
                                                specific_language = xbmc.convertLanguage(specific_language, xbmc.ISO_639_2)
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'convertLanguage'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

I'm on XBMC 12.2

Why are you using a script for XBMC13.0 in 12.2?
This is totally not supported and you did this yourself. Remove it
I didn't realise that, sorry for posting! If you want you can just delete my previous post..
I set it Up both on rasberry and windows i checked *Search next available service if no results are found & Auto download first " sync" subtitle but nothing happen...I reboot but again nothing happen ...
(2014-04-12, 14:45)firerm Wrote: [ -> ]I set it Up both on rasberry and windows i checked *Search next available service if no results are found & Auto download first " sync" subtitle but nothing happen...I reboot but again nothing happen ...

Gotham or Frodo
A great improvement of this script could be to auto download the best starred sub even if it's not mark has "Sync". Do you know if there is still some dev on the script or if is desapreceate ?

EDIT : I saw that schumi2004 is the actual dev on the script, do you want me to add the improvement request on Github ?
(2014-04-29, 17:04)d3smo Wrote: [ -> ]A great improvement of this script could be to auto download the best starred sub even if it's not mark has "Sync". Do you know if there is still some dev on the script or if is desapreceate ?

EDIT : I saw that schumi2004 is the actual dev on the script, do you want me to add the improvement request on Github ?

In Helix Release you already can activate to download when subtitles osd is called, so if you combine with this service you have something like that Wink
I still not move to Gotham, so Helix ! But i keep in mind that when i'll move to V.14 my issue could find a solution
(2014-04-29, 17:04)d3smo Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT : I saw that schumi2004 is the actual dev on the script, do you want me to add the improvement request on Github ?
The basis is created by @amet, not me Wink

(2014-06-23, 09:39)d3smo Wrote: [ -> ]I still not move to Gotham, so Helix ! But i keep in mind that when i'll move to V.14 my issue could find a solution
Are you running OpenELEC?
Compiled latest stable version (4.0.5) with patch included.
(2014-06-23, 09:50)schumi2004 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-23, 09:39)d3smo Wrote: [ -> ]I still not move to Gotham, so Helix ! But i keep in mind that when i'll move to V.14 my issue could find a solution
Are you running OpenELEC?
Compiled latest stable version (4.0.5) with patch included.

I run W7 on my master computer, but i also run Xbian on a Rasberry Pi. I just saw that Xbian has just move to Gotham. So i'll move there when i'll get some time to do it.
I've install Gotham and configure the new integrate subtitle tool. I've also update my skin (Aeon Nox) to make the regular subtitle tool to work. But i still have an issue with auto.sub, see what here the error in the log

Code:
09:38:01 T:5460  NOTICE: AutoSubs: AutoSearching for Subs
09:38:06 T:1924   ERROR: Control 120 in window 10153 has been asked to focus, but it can't
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6