Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Backdrops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, just trying to customize my XBMC installation some more, and am wondering if anyone has any solid sources for backdrops (Mainly looking for stuff to throw up on the home screen for custom menus, etc)..

Figured I'd try to record the sources of these backdrops while I'm at it to make it easier to anyone else looking to do the same (unless something like this already exists, unfortunately I had trouble locating it, so if it does exist please let me know).

So far I've found the following sites to be of use, but am still having a hard time finding something generic enough to use (everything has all been really specific to a particular movie/show/set of movies/shows)... I'm more so looking for something use for Animated Movies/Animated Shorts/Animated HD Movies/Cartoons/Mature Cartoons/TV Shows/Documentaries/Civilization Documentaries/Nature Documentaries/Space Documentaries/HD Documentaries...

www.wallbase.cc - Great for HD backdrops, but either I'm not good enough with my searching skills to find what I'm looking for (aside from good Settings menu backdrops, etc)...
HD Backdrops By Joey - This guy has done some awesome works, nice wall style view of 32 (or 28) I didn't bother to count, and he threw both numbers out from what I read lol

Yeah I just realized moments ago that there is a whole sub forum dedicated to exactly what I was looking for haha ... I can't imagine how many times I must've have seen it but not registered that it's even there. This thread can pretty much just be closed, and it's never going to be of any use in comparison to the entire Artwork subforum anyway.. My bad.