Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-11, 00:41)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Rob - As Always, fantastic work!

I'm sure this is simple and want to make sure I'm not missing something. If I wanted to rename my library and have the articles (An, The) moved to the end of the file and folder, I just check the "Move Ignored Articles to End of Sort Title" on General Preferences and Batch rename files and folders, right?

Is there any way to do that for TV as well?

Thanks in advance

Also, still getting sporadic Fanart.tv offline message with random movies (I Origins, Let's Be Cops, Before I Go To Sleep, The Guest, to name a few).
Also remember to select Ignore The, An & A in General Perferences, then look at the Rename options in Movie Preferences.

As for TV Series, no plans to rename the Show or Episodes with Ignore Articles. It might be possible, but bit too much on my plate right now.

Open a Issue on Media Companion's Codeplex site, and I'll change it to a Feature Request and add to the Road Map.

Finally, Fanart.TV Api has been hit hard these holidays. I'm looking into why and if there's anything I can do to get around it. But I know they reduced some calls to spread the load.
hey Vbat
sorry for the late response, overlooked the last post.
In the case regarding overwrite of fanart it was through the batch resprape I think I am not sure, but if I remember correctly it happens both from right click menu and batch.
havent tested new release but saw all the fixes you work fast looks awesome ;D good work
(2015-01-11, 02:19)ztrust Wrote: [ -> ]hey Vbat
sorry for the late response, overlooked the last post.
In the case regarding overwrite of fanart it was through the batch resprape I think I am not sure, but if I remember correctly it happens both from right click menu and batch.
havent tested new release but saw all the fixes you work fast looks awesome ;D good work

I'm getting confused (not hard to do).
This is for Movies? As there isn't a right-click batch option for movies.
Perfect! Worked Like a charm! Thanks!
Ill Test it out today and let you know precisely
been trying to test it, but as it is now, Mc freezes whenever I go to the artwork tab, cant tell if the problem lies with MC or Tvdb. but tvdb seems to have some problems loading poster for some shows
but Mc freezes for all shows on the artwork tab (seems to have problems loading the posters) (tested old version same problem so Tvdb)
and by right click I meant the, get missing art for this show.
I will try again later and hope its just on the website the problem lies
-------1 min. later-------
season folder.jpg from fanart tv updates wonderfully ;D
and I have located the problem.
If you have "fanart.tv before tvdb artwork". enabled then Get missing artwork for this show (rightclick) overides all artwork from tvdb.
same thing with batch resrape Get MISSING artwork and you select art from fanart.tv the it overides everything from tvdb instead of just missing.
It should respect already selected posters `?
Please dont take all this as complaints I love this program its the best thats out there.
Ztrust
Vbat I love you man. Media companion has just changed every thing about my xbmc experience. Do you accept donations?
Actually yes, on our codeplex site is a PayPal link. Thank you.
I love the new additions...

I have one small recommendation/request.

I have tons of movies and some I have personally selected the artwork. Media companion now scrapes artworks such as landscape, clearart, ect but for me to add such artworks I am required to "scrape all". You may consider adding these as specific "batch" scrapes so I don't lose everything else I personally choose prior to these wonderful addition.

Thank you again for this wonderful software.

E
Actually, why not use the Movie Batch Rescrape Wizard?

Just make sure you have Don't overwrite existing artwork selected in General Perferences.

You have two options, and I'd suggest the first one.

Select say five movies (puts you into multi-save mode), then click on the menu Movies, then select Batch Rescraper Wizard

Check it out. Last option in that box is
Attempt to download artwork from fanart.tv if Movies are in Folders

This will only scraper the fanart.tv images, and with the Don't overwrite selected, will leave you existing artwork alone.

Test and play.
hey Vbat
I have noticed the fanart.tv scraped is not getting season banners.
(2015-01-14, 21:29)ztrust Wrote: [ -> ]hey Vbat
I have noticed the fanart.tv scraped is not getting season banners.

Sigh...dumb error on my part. Will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for letting me know
Wink
hey I have one more the download extra fanart under tv prefrences dont seem to wanna save. I have to check it everytime I start the program
(2015-01-19, 04:26)ztrust Wrote: [ -> ]hey I have one more the download extra fanart under tv prefrences dont seem to wanna save. I have to check it everytime I start the program

Must be getting tired. Another easy one I missed.. Blush Sad
Just a quick question - can't remember if it's been asked before:

Are there any plans to add filters to TV like we have for Movies? I know we have the option to select missing episodes, etc, but I was thinking more comprehensive, incorporating Studio, Rating, Genre, Cert, Status (Open/Locked/Un-Verified), and specifically Watched Status. Is that even feasible?