Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, Rob. Just a fyi. This thing with the "# of unknown" still exists for me as well. I've rescraped set name for each set individually because the batch wizard didn't fix the problem. After I had all sets with a correct "# of #", I ran movie set id check and a lot of the sets went back to "# of unknown". Not a big deal for me, just wanted to pass it on. Hope you had a good sleep Sleepy
(2016-05-06, 11:52)tars Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-06, 11:42)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this worked for the 8 sets I have for testing, including the three you advised me of.
Afterwards, they all showed x of x, instead of x of unknown.

The three sets I PMed you were fixed correctly. Note the two sets I mentioned are new ones.

(2016-05-06, 17:43)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Rob. Just a fyi. This thing with the "# of unknown" still exists for me as well. I've rescraped set name for each set individually because the batch wizard didn't fix the problem. After I had all sets with a correct "# of #", I ran movie set id check and a lot of the sets went back to "# of unknown". Not a big deal for me, just wanted to pass it on. Hope you had a good sleep Sleepy

So it looks like there is some other code that needs to be fix.

Right, I will keep looking at Movie Set code that was changed. I will get to the bottom of this.

@tars. I'll think on what can be done to force MovieSet updating, see what option I can add to appease all users.
@tars

Hows the Fanart Scrolling for you?
(2016-05-06, 22:30)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]@tars

Hows the Fanart Scrolling for you?

Working great! Thanks again for the fix.
(2016-05-06, 06:39)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]New Release.

Media Companion 3.651b
One new feature that has been asked for. Keep the Status bar permanent.
The option is in General Preferences. By default the Status bar auto-hides after an action has completed. Users can un-select to allow the Status Bar to remain visible.

New:
  • MC - Add option AutoHide status bar. Set by default.

Fixed:
  • TV - Fix Refresh All for TV Shows that do not contain <year>.
  • TV - Fix TV Show rescrape using XBMC TVDb scraper.
  • Movie - Fanart Scrolling while images load, do not lock to 1st image.
  • Movie - Correctly Fix Tags displayed after editing on Tags tab.
  • Movie - Fix Batch Rescraping TMDB Set names, and Batch Rescraping Movie Set artwork.
  • Movie - Fix keeping cached MovieSet info on scraping new Movie to a Set.
  • MC - Correct downsizing poster or fanart via context menu.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.651b x86 & MC 3.651b x64

Revision History

Hey look no more 7zip, thank you :-)
(2016-05-09, 21:22)jinux Wrote: [ -> ]Hey look no more 7zip, thank you :-)

Still using 7zip, just using different compression options till Avast no longer complains.
It's Avast's Heuristic engine that is causing the issue. Catching these .exe downloads as false positives.

But, I will ensure I have tested against my Avast and only upload the .exe's that don't trip Avast.
Rob,

I am starting to use MC for Music Videos, and one feature that I would really like to see in that section is the ability to select multiple items and change information on multiple items at the same time, like you can do for movies. Is this something you are planning to add? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Yes, ideas like these are appreciated. Gives me motivation to improve music Video section.
Hello Rob,

MC Export Movie List Info by "movie Card Filter" Is not working as expected. The filters when clicked do not filter the movies. Some of the genres give positive result where as the alphabetical sort do not give the result as expected.

This was working perfect till MC 3.642b , but something changed after that I guess.

Please can you have a look at it But Thanks again Rob for keep on adding new features into MC. Your work is always appreciated.

Thanks John.
(2016-05-12, 06:24)john8546 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Rob,

MC Export Movie List Info by "movie Card Filter" Is not working as expected. The filters when clicked do not filter the movies. Some of the genres give positive result where as the alphabetical sort do not give the result as expected.

This was working perfect till MC 3.642b , but something changed after that I guess.

Please can you have a look at it But Thanks again Rob for keep on adding new features into MC. Your work is always appreciated.

Thanks John.

Hi John

Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep on keeping on with Media Companion. Its a pleasure to improve and keep this awesome program available to everyone.

I just exported some 30 odd test movies, and open the created html page in Firefox. It was working perfect. Selected Letters displayed only matching movies, 'D' all Die Hard, Duel and Dune.
Genre filter also worked, thought I will check against MC.

Then had a thought. Tried Internet Explorer, and this gave me a warning that I had to accept.
Internet Explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls, with a button to Allow blocked content

So, wondering if it is a browser issue you are experiencingHuh
I would not mind using different browsers but I am a great fan of firefox too. I have a huge collection of around 8000 movies which I try to export to html. I can also share the html file with you which is 11.1 mb if you want without the images folder for your reference, but i am not not sure how & where to upload that file.

In my case the html behavior is abnormal. and do not filter in a right way.

Thanks John.
(2016-05-12, 09:49)john8546 Wrote: [ -> ]I would not mind using different browsers but I am a great fan of firefox too. I have a huge collection of around 8000 movies which I try to export to html. I can also share the html file with you which is 11.1 mb if you want without the images folder for your reference, but i am not not sure how & where to upload that file.

In my case the html behavior is abnormal. and do not filter in a right way.

Thanks John.

Zip up the html file, it'll make it tons smaller, then either use dropbox or the like to share it to me via PM.
Or, open an issue on https://mediacompanion.codeplex.com/work...t/advanced and you could attach the zip file to the issue.
New Release.

Media Companion 3.652b
One new option to scrape Aspect Ratio from IMDB.
This is only for use by Media Companion's internal scraper, not with XBMC TMDb scraper.

New:
  • Music Video (MV) - Add Multi-Edit mode.
  • Movie - New option to scrape Aspect Ratio from IMDb. Only for MC scraper, not XBMC TMDb scraper.

Fixed:
  • TV - If Episode has Aired Date and Season-Episode numbers, prefer Season-Episode over Aired Date.
  • TV - Fix tvdb tab display navigation icons.
  • TV - Fix Refresh All once and for all.
  • MV - Fix not finding Music Video if container not in nfo.
  • MV - Fix tabstop order.
  • MC - Add missing PCM image resource.
  • MC - Show aspect ratio value in mediainfo overlay if not true 16x9 or 4x3 ratio.
  • MC - use container .bdmv instead of m2ts for Bluray.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.652b x86 & MC 3.652b x64

Revision History
Is it possible to get the episode's votes as well?
Like how you get the rating from IMDb, can you get the number of votes?