Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol no problem thanks for you work

btw just one question, is there a way to manually change the movie set poster like i can do with movies

againg thanks
(2017-10-16, 01:03)mata7 Wrote: [ -> ]lol no problem thanks for you work

btw just one question, is there a way to manually change the movie set poster like i can do with movies

againg thanks

Yes, go to Movie poster tab, and then click the button in green saying Show MovieSet Posters.
This will then load all posters allocated against that set.

Alternatively, go to Movie Fanart.TV, also click the green Show Movie Set Artwork and wait for the collection/set artwork to load.
Click Posters, and select your preferred Movie Set poster.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.684b
Minor bug Fixes.
1 D Ten T bug fixes.....(1D10T)

New:

Fixed:
  • TV - When cleaning the series title of the year...If no year, set the damn title as the found title.
  • TV - TV Show selector, allow to select language and search for series.
  • TV - Fix if user selects to scrape with selected options, and no TVDB ID or no series selected.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.684b x86 &  x64

Revision History
sorry man but I don't see the green button

work If I use the movie fanart alternative
Got to the Poster Tab, and Fanart Tab. Those have the Green Buttons. The above image is of the Movie Sets Tab, which displays status of the Set, and movies allocated or missing from a set.
thanks that work, is there a way to select a movie set poster from TMDB?

thanks for you help
(2017-10-16, 22:40)mata7 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks that work, is there a way to select a movie set poster from TMDB?

thanks for you help

MovieSet Poster and Fanart are only retrieved from TMDb. Except if you select the FanartTV tab.
vbat99 thanks for all the great work you put every few weeks for this software.
Just a gentle reminder, do you have the logo and disc art option to download coming up in your future builds? Just dont forget about it. Its a pain to keep running artwork downloader for the whole library if you add a bunch of new movies to scrape logos and discs.

Oh and btw is there a way, i can download and assign the "Movie Set" collection poster to the movie collection, including logos?
(2017-10-17, 03:49)MANswers Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99 thanks for all the great work you put every few weeks for this software.
Just a gentle reminder, do you have the logo and disc art option to download coming up in your future builds? Just dont forget about it. Its a pain to keep running artwork downloader for the whole library if you add a bunch of new movies to scrape logos and discs.

Oh and btw is there a way, i can download and assign the "Movie Set" collection poster to the movie collection, including logos?

Are you meaning Logo and Discart for Movie Sets? As this is already in place for Movies and TV series in general. No eta yet for Movie Sets.

Movie Set posters are user selected by the normal Poster Tab. Select a movie in a collection, Go to Poster Tab. Click the Green button Show MovieSet Posters.
Click TMDb button. Should populate with all Movie Set Posters for the Collection the movie is associated with.

If not, then there may be an issue with the Movie Set ID assigned to the Movie.
In that case, use context menu, Rescrape Specific -> TMDB set info.
Or run Batch wizard, TMDb Set name or Set info...forget which one it was, think the latter.
vbat99,

TVshows, I scheduled to refresh every 30 minutes, and it constantly ran stage 2 of 3.

Not sure if I am using this feature correctly
Hey, Rob,
Just wanted to let you know about a little glitch I found in the TV section (Haven't tried movies yet). Setting the genre count to a specific value doesn't appear to be working. I usually set mine to two, but, all are being downloaded.
(2017-10-22, 16:35)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99,

TVshows, I scheduled to refresh every 30 minutes, and it constantly ran stage 2 of 3.

Not sure if I am using this feature correctly

Found and corrected this bug. The Stage 2 of 3 now only shows if new episodes are found.
(2017-10-25, 22:38)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Rob,
Just wanted to let you know about a little glitch I found in the TV section (Haven't tried movies yet).  Setting the genre count to a specific value doesn't appear to be working.  I usually set mine to two, but, all are being downloaded.

I believe I removed the limit for TV Genre's as this setting was for Movies originally.

I think it might be better to have a separate limit for TV Series. For next release....if I can complete my latest addition to MC....(stay tuned).
(2017-10-26, 00:46)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-25, 22:38)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Rob,
Just wanted to let you know about a little glitch I found in the TV section (Haven't tried movies yet).  Setting the genre count to a specific value doesn't appear to be working.  I usually set mine to two, but, all are being downloaded.

I believe I removed the limit for TV Genre's as this setting was for Movies originally.

I think it might be better to have a separate limit for TV Series.  For next release....if I can complete my latest addition to MC....(stay tuned).

If I set the limit to two in setup and scrap a show, more than two are listed.  If I then use the batch re-scraper or the re-scraper wizard, the correct number is displayed/downloaded.  Hope that makes sense.  Thanks.

I'm also not able to scrape new episodes.  Is that related to Edworld's problem?  Disregard this.  I found my own problem.  Sorry.
No issue scraping episodes with latest version here.