Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-04-29, 01:43)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-29, 00:51)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-28, 23:43)mata7 Wrote: [ -> ]hey vbat can you please add if is possible a way to make the default fanart 4k 3840 instead of 1080p, like if is there a 4k fanart there is a lot now, then download that first if is not then get the 1080p, or at least a option to have maybe other people don't care or need it but we can have choice

thanks

Can you give me a movie title that has 4k Fanart available on TMDb please, and I can add the setting to MC for the next release.

Re-read your request. For the fanart, we get the fanart that TMDb offers on first scrape. I will look and see what options we have to find other, larger fanart.
In the mean time, I have added 4K and 8K resolutions to the Fanart resizing option in Preferences -> Common.

And Fix in place for next release.
Set your Max Fanart resolution in Preferences -> Common, Fanart Sizing
If a Fanart of that size is found, it is downloaded. Then MC picks the next closest size going down in resolutions.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.703

Refactor of Movie Batch Rescrape routines
Just completed major rework of the Movie Batch Rescrape routines. Usually a user will scrape only a few options for their movies, now the routines should be quicker. Specially for users wanting only to update the Ratings/Votes.
If there are any issues with returned data, please advise immediately, here or on SourceForge as linked below.

New:
  • MC - Add check for audio stream 'Channel(s)_Original' value, takes precedence over 'Channel(s)' value.
  • MC - Added 4k and 8k Resolutions for Fanart Image sizing
  • Movie - add to batch rescrape AKA.

Fixed:
  • mc_com - fix build issues since Changeset 158 (19adfa2c859f)
  • MC - Scrape Fanart image from largest found resolution selected by Max Fanart resolution selected.
  • Movie - Complete rework of Rescrape specific routine.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.703b x86 & x64

Revision History
(2018-04-29, 00:51)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-28, 23:43)mata7 Wrote: [ -> ]hey vbat can you please add if is posible a way to make the default fanart 4k 3840 instead of 1080p, like if is there a 4k fanar there is alot now, then download that first if is not then get the 1080p, or at least a option to have maybe other people dont care or need it but we can have choice

thanks

Can you give me a movie title that has 4k Fanart available on TMDb please, and I can add the setting to MC for the next release. 
 The Commuter, Maze Runner: The Death Cure it have 4k fanart, thank you for adding this
hey vbat99 i am getting this error after press download trailer manually Media Companion 3.703

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Media_Companion.Movie.RescrapeSpecific(RescrapeList rl, Int32 isSingle)
   at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object parameters, Object arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.CallSubByName(String SubName)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Yes, I was notified yesterday of this error and a fix is in place.

Will put out and new release in a couple of hours.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.704

Bug fixes due to refactor of Movie Batch Rescrape routines

Just completed major rework of the Movie Batch Rescrape routines. Usually a user will scrape only a few options for their movies, now the routines should be quicker. Specially for users wanting only to update the Ratings/Votes.
If there are any issues with returned data, please advise immediately, here or on SourceForge as linked below.

New:

Fixed:
  • Movie - Fix rescrape trailer/download trailer.
  • Movie - 2nd fix to new rescrape routines, mark as rescrape.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site

Download Link for MC 3.704b x86 & x64

Revision History
Scraping actors from IMDb (movies, shows, episodes) returns nothing. It happens with 3.701, 3.703, 3.704
(2018-05-06, 01:55)adun79 Wrote: [ -> ]Scraping actors from IMDb (movies, shows, episodes) returns nothing. It happens with 3.701, 3.703, 3.704

Hmmm....thats a big glitch. So I'll do another release.
IMDb has changed their info again, but have managed to resolve this issue.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.705

Fix for IMDB Actors
Bug fixes due to refactor of Movie Batch Rescrape routines

New:

Fixed:
  • MC - Fix scraping of IMDB Actors.
  • Movie - Fix rescrape trailer/download trailer.
  • Movie - 2nd fix to new rescrape routines, mark as rescrape.

Download Link for MC 3.705b x86 & x64

Revision History
thanks for the quick fix
New Release.
Media Companion 3.706

Update Kodi TMDb scraper, and add option to scrape TVDb using API V2

Recently, TheTvdb has only been updating the database for API V2. So some new series are not getting their episode data scraped.
At this time, V2 APi is slower than V1, but if you have a series that is no populating the episode data, try changing the option in TV Preferences -> Scraper and un-check use API V1.

New:
  • TV - Allow users to select TVDb API V1 or V2.

Fixed:
  • Movie - Fix outline from IMDb.
  • Movie - Get correct outline data for movie.
  • Movie - Update Kodi TMDb scraper.

Download Link for MC 3.706b x86 & x64

Revision History
Hey, Rob.  Can't find the download link for the latest version.
(2018-05-09, 16:24)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Rob.  Can't find the download link for the latest version.
 I can't find it either
Is it working now? Seems Sourceforge was a bit slow to update the links and make the downloads available.
(2018-05-09, 20:33)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it working now? Seems Sourceforge was a bit slow to update the links and make the downloads available.
 Working fine for me now. Thanks! Blush