Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-09-22, 21:53)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 20:36)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99,

I already had extrafanart folder with files starting fanart0 to fanart9, it then added 5-6 images with numeric naming

MC shouldn't have done that....Was this from Batch Rescrape? What option(s) were selected. 
Manually deleted all my tvshows and episides nfo's and scrapped as if they were new, that is how happened
(2018-09-22, 21:51)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 21:01)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbatt99,

Is there an easy way to export the entire DB to excel?

MC database? IT is just a XMl file, so should be able to load it directly ( except for Excel 2003, which failed miserably).
Or, use Movies -> Export Movie List Info -> CSV Output.

These templates in folder html_templates can be modified by the user to output whatever data they wish from MC Database.
https://sourceforge.net/p/mediacompanion...ovToolbar/
and
https://sourceforge.net/p/mediacompanion...formation/

Good luck. 
 vbat99,

I assume that you have to create new tags if not listed. Do you mind creating these:

watched
tomatometerallcritics ratings
tomatometerallcritics votes
tomatometerallaudience ratings
tomatometerallaudience votes
themoviedb ratings
themoviedb votes
metacritic ratings
metacritic votes
tvdb ratings
tvdb votes
imdb ratings
imdb votes

Thanks
Oh yeah. Will have to add those for the next release.
Just want to drop in and say I haven't had any problems with the latest release.  Since I don't require ratings for movies/shows that I already know if I like them or not, I can't give any feed back on the rating scrapers. Smile.  No problem at all with artwork.  Thanks.
(2018-09-22, 21:57)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 21:53)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-22, 20:36)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99,

I already had extrafanart folder with files starting fanart0 to fanart9, it then added 5-6 images with numeric naming

MC shouldn't have done that....Was this from Batch Rescrape? What option(s) were selected. 
Manually deleted all my tvshows and episides nfo's and scrapped as if they were new, that is how happened
I can't reproduce this. Tested with Game Of Thrones, get fanart0 - fanart9 images only.
(2018-09-22, 23:00)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ] vbat99,

I assume that you have to create new tags if not listed. Do you mind creating these:

watched
tomatometerallcritics ratings
tomatometerallcritics votes
tomatometerallaudience ratings
tomatometerallaudience votes
themoviedb ratings
themoviedb votes
metacritic ratings
metacritic votes
tvdb ratings
tvdb votes
imdb ratings
imdb votes

Thanks

Updated the export engine to use
<<nfo:ratings:[source]:[value_type]>>

eg: movie - <<nfo:ratings:themoviedb:votes>>
or series - <<show_nfo:ratings:imdb:rating>>
or episode - <<ep_nfo:rating:tomatometerallcritics:rating>>

Be available in the next release.
Vbat99,

discart question 

When MC checks for discart, does it check language and dvd/bluray in the file name to determine what art to download? Is this something you woukd consider adding? Forgot to mention that artwork downloader has a condition that if media stream is under 720, it is a dvd, higher than 720, bluray.

thanks
(2018-09-26, 13:19)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Vbat99,

discart question 

When MC checks for discart, does it check language and dvd/bluray in the file name to determine what art to download? Is this something you would consider adding? Forgot to mention that artwork down-loader has a condition that if media stream is under 720, it is a dvd, higher than 720, bluray.

thanks

At present we do filter by language, fallback to English if the selected language is not found.
But MC doesn't filter DVD/Bluray...at present. I will look at adding this in for the next release.
(2018-09-26, 20:37)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-26, 13:19)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Vbat99,

discart question 

When MC checks for discart, does it check language and dvd/bluray in the file name to determine what art to download? Is this something you would consider adding? Forgot to mention that artwork down-loader has a condition that if media stream is under 720, it is a dvd, higher than 720, bluray.

thanks
At present we do filter by language, fallback to English if the selected language is not found.
But MC doesn't filter DVD/Bluray...at present. I will look at adding this in for the next release.
Next release will filter discart first by 3D (if present in the filename), then Bluray or DVD depending of video resolution, in the language selected in Media Companion

Good suggestion. Thank you.
Hi!
Is there a way to scrappe from other sources like : www.hypnoweb.net ?

i scrappe in french and the database is more often updated in this language in this website....
(2018-09-27, 20:10)Levi59 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!
Is there a way to scrappe from other sources like : www.hypnoweb.net ?

i scrappe in french and the database is more often updated in this language in this website....

Sorry, no API or other form of data retrieval from this site. At present MC will stay with the three main sources of data. TheMovieDb, TVDb and IMDb.

I can only suggest to Pay it Forward, and update the missing data on these sites so more users can retrieve complete data.
New Release.
Media Companion 3.721b

A Few more Bug Fixes.
Notably two new features.
1. CTRL+LeftClick will toggle a series locked status.
2. Movie Actors image, users can right-click the image and paste either a URL or local path to get the selected Actors image replaced.

Also some minor new functionality to existing functions, Export templates now can select the Ratings source and either rating or votes. And when scraping/rescraping of a movie, discart will be selected in an order of 3D, Bluray then DVD image depending of - if 3D is in the filename, then if 720p resolution or greater, else DVD discart is downloaded.

New:
  • TV - New ctrl and left click series to toggle Lock status.
  • MC - Export template engine updated to support Ratings. eg. movie - <<nfo:ratings:tomatometerallaudience:votes>> or series <<show_nfo:ratings:themoviedb:rating>> or episode <<ep_nfo:rating:tvdb:rating>> (See '1Export Template Guide.txt' file in HTML_Templates folder for more info)
  • Movie - New right-click actor image allows replacement of image from url or local path.
  • Movie - Scrape/Rescrape fanart.Tv discart now returns 3D, Bluray or DVD image depending on name and resolution of video.

Fixed:
  • TV -Fix episode ratings from TVDb.
  • TV - Fix series language if series nfo was exported from Kodi.
  • TV - More tv batch ratings improvements.
  • TV - Fixup TV Root folder changing scraper source.
  • TV - Fix MC was still searching Root folders for new episodes even if root folder was set to skip searching for new episodes.
  • Movie - Clarify Keywords As tag(s) option in Batch Rescrape.
  • Movie - New Option get Keywords from IMDb in TMDb scraper settings.
  • Movie - Alt Movie Edit improve actor section.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.721b x86 & x64

Revision History
(2018-09-29, 23:13)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]2. Movie Actors image, users can right-click the image and paste either a URL or local path to get the selected Actors image replaced.
Will this be available for TV shows?

A couple of bugs:

- scraping actors from IMDb (only tried with TV shows) doesn't scrape the role

- "rescrape episode" does rescrape the episode, but it deletes it from MC database

Are separate options for number of actors for episode and series a possibility?
(2018-09-30, 03:24)adun79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-29, 23:13)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]2. Movie Actors image, users can right-click the image and paste either a URL or local path to get the selected Actors image replaced.
Will this be available for TV shows?
I can try and add this for TV Series, possibly Episodes, but it is a bit trickier. Will see what can be done.
adun79 Wrote:A couple of bugs:

- scraping actors from IMDb (only tried with TV shows) doesn't scrape the role
Not see this, scraped actors and roles for episodes of Arrow.
adun79 Wrote:- "rescrape episode" does rescrape the episode, but it deletes it from MC database
Also not seeing this, which scraper are you using? XBMC TVDb, MC TVDB (API V1 or V2)
adun79 Wrote:Are separate options for number of actors for episode and series a possibility?

Might be possible, but again, not much call for this so may be a ways down the track.
(2018-09-30, 03:59)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of bugs:
adun79 Wrote:- scraping actors from IMDb (only tried with TV shows) doesn't scrape the role
Not see this, scraped actors and roles for episodes of Arrow.
adun79 Wrote:- "rescrape episode" does rescrape the episode, but it deletes it from MC database
Also not seeing this, which scraper are you using? XBMC TVDb, MC TVDB (API V1 or V2)  
I just used the rescrape wizard on Forever (2014) , The Flash and Arrow with series actors from IMBd and the "role" fields in the nfo are empty. It also happened when I first added a series some while ago.

For the second one, I'm using MC TVDB v2. Right after rescrape, the only thing that you will notice is that the total number of episode in the library goes down by 1. The episode will still be in the list, but it will be gone after you restart MC.

Another suggestion, but it's probably complicated: skip scraping the series actors when scraping episode actors from IMBd. I don't know which would be easier: check with the list of series actors as it scrapes and skip if it's on the list, or scrape and then eliminate those on the list. In the second case, it will probably need that option of different number of actors for series and episodes.