Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-11, 18:58)bobrap Wrote: [ -> ]Rob,
Do you think it might be possible to add the renaming the colon character to space+dash to be applied to movie sets as well?  Thanks.
Hmmm, thought I had done that as well. I will look into it. Just waiting to try and fix the batch rescrape race issue first.
It must drive you nuts when things work fine for you and not for us! lol
Yep, it does. But then I've thought about it just now and realized I've tested with debugging, now with release.

Prob tighter timing with release. I've asked Hueyhq to have a look.
vbat99,

Did some testing, most of my settings scrape from tmdb

If I scrape Plot, no issues and blazing fast
If I scrape Plot + genre, crashes after 9 movies
If I scrape Plot  + genre + actors, did not crash and all 850+ movies got scraped

hope this helps
What the?? ?
Thanks for testing. That's some interesting results. And bloody odd as well.
But I thing it just might lead me to add solution...

Will check this evening.
@Edworld
Can you pm me your config.xml file
(2018-11-12, 01:21)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]@Edworld
Can you pm me your config.xml file
done
(2018-11-11, 23:55)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]vbat99,

Did some testing, most of my settings scrape from tmdb

If I scrape Plot, no issues and blazing fast
If I scrape Plot + genre, crashes after 9 movies
If I scrape Plot  + genre + actors, did not crash and all 850+ movies got scraped

hope this helps
Plot doesn't crash, but still at the 9th movie returns nothing, and MC is OK with that and carries on.
Plot + Genre + Actors. It seems enough time has passed from getting the tmdb data and processing the actors, that MC returns all data every time.

Definitely a race happening. Hopefully @HueyHq can assist in nailing down the culprit.
Hi!
I can't seem to get Search for New Episodes (F3) > Search ALL for New Episodes working. It just returns this:

---Using MC TVDB api V2 Scraper---

Scanned "0" Shows.
Scanned "0" folders (includes Show and subfolders).

No new episodes found, exiting scraper.

I can go to each individual TV Show and scan "Search this show for new episodes" and it will scrap.

---Using MC TVDB api V2 Scraper---

Scanned "1" Shows.
Scanned "14" folders (includes Show and subfolders).
Found: 1 files to scrape.

Pre-Populating found episodes with Series info
With File : \\XXX\Shared Folders\Series - Present (#-Z) #1.0\The Big Bang Theory (2007)\Season 12 ~ {HDTV-x264}\The Big Bang Theory - S12E08 - The Consummation Deviation.mkv
Detected  : Season : 12 Episode : 08
Using Settings: TVdbID: 80379 SortOrder: default Language: en Actor Source: tvdb
Scraping body of episode: 8 - OK
Saving episode
Episode Thumb downloaded

Changing the state from Locked to Open and vice versa has no effect.
Do you have a TV root folder loaded in mediacompanion? Or just the series folder loaded in the list of series?

If no root folder them search all will not fire
I have a number of TV root folders listed/added to the "List of Root Folders"
Also have all the folders listed in "List of Series Folders". 

I have also tried Refresh All and that has also not had any effect.

The Search ALL function previously worked for me, last worked for me on Media Companion 3.723b x64.
Make sure you have the A and the Same boxes ticked for those root folders.

If that doesn't work, please upload your config.xml file and pm me a link.
A and S boxes, damn auto text
Yes both A & S are ticked in the List of Root folders.
Uploaded, sent via PM
(2018-11-13, 10:14)MonSoon12 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes both A & S are ticked in the List of Root folders.
Uploaded, sent via PM

the paths for the root folders have incorrect format
Code:
//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Animations - ALL
should look like
Code:
\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Animations - ALL
back-slash not forward slash.

forward-slash usually depicts a web url address.

You can edit your config.xml in notepad++ and alter these lines
Code:
<tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Animations - ALL|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Series - Archives (#-L) #1.1|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Series - Archives (M-Z) #1.2|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Series - Documentary &amp; Reality-TV #2|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Series - Foreign #3|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Series - Present (#-Z) #1.0|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <moviefolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Movies - ALL #1|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Movies - Animation #4|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Movies - Documentary #2|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>//MS-SV-01/Shared Folders/Movies - Foreign #3|True|True|</moviefolder>
to
Code:
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Animations - ALL|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Series - Archives (#-L) #1.1|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Series - Archives (M-Z) #1.2|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Series - Documentary &amp; Reality-TV #2|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Series - Foreign #3|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <tvrootfolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Series - Present (#-Z) #1.0|True|True|tvdb</tvrootfolder>
    <moviefolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Movies - ALL #1|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Movies - Animation #4|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Movies - Documentary #2|True|True|</moviefolder>
    <moviefolder>\\MS-SV-01\Shared Folders\Movies - Foreign #3|True|True|</moviefolder>