Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-05-22, 11:27)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-22, 07:19)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, don't know what I did but all of sudden MC isn't scaping multi-part episodes anymore. It shows in MC as Ep 1 and Ep 2, but the .nfo only has info for ep 1 (just an example). Did I screw with a setting, or does MC only show info for 1 ep now. KODI only shows the double episode as Ep1, where I used to see a double listing ( ep1 & ep 2). It's not really a big deal, I'm just looking at aesthetics. Any help or suggestions would be great!!!

No issue here with multi-episodes, just scraped Blood & Treasure first double episode. Ensure it is names S01E01E02.extn or the likes. S01E01-E02 does not work most of the time. Small issue, but easy to correct by manually renaming the file.  
That was it. I have me episodes with a dash. Thank you
@MonSoon12

Thanks, that's a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing. How exactly do I revert backward with versions in kodi?

Thanks again, greetings
(2019-05-22, 16:29)in10se_ Wrote: [ -> ]@MonSoon12

Thanks, that's a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing. How exactly do I revert backward with versions in kodi?

Thanks again, greetings
You can get the older version from the Github where the author Razzeee discusses issues. (https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/releases)

Once you download 3.2.1, you will follow these steps.
1) Make sure you disable auto update in Kodi for Trakt Add on
2) Extract the 3.2.1 version and remove the "-3.2.1" from the folder name
3) Access your Kodi directory via %appdata%\Kodi then 'addons' folder
4) Locate "script.trakt" folder and delete it (You could keep it, but you could also just turn on auto update and you are back to version 3.2.4)
5) Copy/Cut & Paste the extracted 3.2.1 folder which should be named "script.trakt" to correspond to the original folder name.
That's it, when you boot Kodi again, it will be using 3.2.1

As of this post, my movies & tv shows sync both ways between Kodi & Trakt using 3.2.1
@MonSoon12

Thank you so much. Worked perfectly. Just had to disable the plugin and enable it again and it was running without error.

Thanks again, happy to have my library back...
(2019-05-22, 20:16)in10se_ Wrote: [ -> ]@MonSoon12

Thank you so much. Worked perfectly. Just had to disable the plugin and enable it again and it was running without error.

Thanks again, happy to have my library back...

No worries. Glad you have it working.
Can I add an identifier to the end of my tv shows that MC3 will ignore?

Generally every episode in a tv season comes from the same source for me and has a clean filename. S??E?? - name.mkv
I have a series that is not available from any one source and can be multiple sources in a single season.... from VHS to Laserdisc up to BluRay.
I'd like to identify each of these files as a reference for future upgrades if they become available.

Is there a bracket or something that MC3 will ignore and not screw up scraping.... for example S??E?? - name [Laserdisc].mkv
Are you asking to have this on the series folder?
Or at the end of each episode?
I'm inclined not to add this to the series folder.
I believe you can currently have sources for episodes on the end of the episode file names even though it doesn't rename with that source. this is a feature 4 episode renaming that has been asked for in the past.
I'll have to have a think on that
(2019-05-24, 00:06)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you asking to have this on the series folder?
Or at the end of each episode?
I'm inclined not to add this to the series folder.
I believe you can currently have sources for episodes on the end of the episode file names even though it doesn't rename with that source. this is a feature 4 episode renaming that has been asked for in the past.
I'll have to have a think on that
Not the folder but on each individual episode.
Hey guys, I rescraped all movies of me and sadly it is not finding many trailers anymore since I am on newest version.

I did a little digging and found out:

- Watchmen [Theatrical Cut] = No trailer url found, no trailer to download

Now I changed title to:

- Watchmen = Trailer url found, trailer downloaded

This is nearly with all "special" title names.

Is this a bug, or am I missing an option? It used to work exactly with those options in previous versions... Thats why I am confused.
Can you narrow down which previous version it worked on
I think it was 3.714b. But not totally sure. I sadly already deleted it from the trash bin.

But many of my movies have special tags/version. And they all had trailers. I didnt miss one trailer in my huge collection.

Now every special movie doesnt have a trailer...
Or 3.724b it was a bit newer. UPDATE: Just tested it with this one, didnt work neither.
Tested some other versions. I don't find the working one. But I promise you, it was working fine. I did a rescrape maybe a month ago, and it worked.

Normally it should ignore the [....]-Parts and just search with the "regular" title for trailers, right?
@vbat99 
Firstly thanks for the work you put in to this excellent software!

I just have a few queries... is there anyway way to allow MC to rename TV Show folders like it does with movies?

Also is there any way for MC to create individual season folders and automatically allocate the relevant episodes in to them? I've looked for the options in 'TV Preferences - General / Scraper'.

Thanks!
(2019-05-31, 22:06)in10se_ Wrote: [ -> ]Tested some other versions. I don't find the working one. But I promise you, it was working fine. I did a rescrape maybe a month ago, and it worked.

Normally it should ignore the [....]-Parts and just search with the "regular" title for trailers, right?

Next release will fix this issue. Hoping to get one out in the next few days.