Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-06-12, 18:02)poelock Wrote: [ -> ]In General Movie Prefs i have Get FolderSize for Movie(s) and Enable 'Delete Movie Folder' context option Enabled.  However if I go to the Main Browser and right click Delete Movie Folder or a Ctrl D it does nothing...am I missing something?
I believe this option can only be processed if the movie is in a separate folder or you have enabled all movies are in separate folders
(2019-06-12, 23:26)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I recently bought a vero 4k+ to access my library remotely.

The vero 4k+ can connect to my windows 10 computer by using hanewin which is a NFS server. The problem is that I have local nfo's and these point to a centralized c: folder that has all my actors. The line in the nfo is c:\actors and that is a path that the vero 4k through NFS server doesn't recognize.

Other than re-scanning my entire library and having actors folder by movie, is there a setting / option in MC that can store the actors centralized, and add a line at the end of actors path to point to a url in tmdb?

TIA
In media companion, actors TAB. There is an area on the right where you select the media companion path to the actors Central folder , and underneath this is the path that is stored in the nfo file for Kodi to search.
You need to add your NFS path to this second Kodi path area so that when the nfo file is read it pulls the actor images from the Central folder path correctly
(2019-06-10, 02:25)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-10, 00:19)leejk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just installed the new version, and got an error when it tried to scrape the trailer for this movie. I'm guessing that there is simply no trailer url to be found for this movie?

1 new movie found in [Z:\movies\Passengers (2016)]

A total of 1 new movie found -> Starting Main Scraper Process...

Scraping Title: Passengers
Movie Body Scraped OK
HD Tags Added OK
TMDb Actors scraped:- 35
Actor images not set to download
Getting Trailer URL!!! Error - Running action [Get trailer URL] threw [String cannot be of zero length.
Parameter name: oldValue]

Finished
Yes I have been commented that there's an issue word trailer url's I'll have to have a look at that later tonight and will update 
Confirmed trailer fix. Thank you for the nice work done on this tool!
(2019-06-13, 00:36)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-12, 23:26)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]I recently bought a vero 4k+ to access my library remotely.

The vero 4k+ can connect to my windows 10 computer by using hanewin which is a NFS server. The problem is that I have local nfo's and these point to a centralized c: folder that has all my actors. The line in the nfo is c:\actors and that is a path that the vero 4k through NFS server doesn't recognize.

Other than re-scanning my entire library and having actors folder by movie, is there a setting / option in MC that can store the actors centralized, and add a line at the end of actors path to point to a url in tmdb?

TIA
In media companion, actors TAB. There is an area on the right where you select the media companion path to the actors Central folder , and underneath this is the path that is stored in the nfo file for Kodi to search.
You need to add your NFS path to this second Kodi path area so that when the nfo file is read it pulls the actor images from the Central folder path correctly 
It took me a while, but this works.

Thanks
(2019-06-12, 01:57)chrissix Wrote: [ -> ]@vbat99 

I'm still now on testing and discovered one major issue.

Since the 4th June 2019 the rating "rotten tomatoes audience score (rating & votes)" isn't working anymore.
The "rotten tomatoes critics score aka tomatoemeter (rating & votes)" is working as before.

I also tested out with 5 MC versions backwards, same result. Also changed valid OMDB API keys, same result.
Think it's definitely a change to the OMDB API. Unfortunately nothing was announced in this on the homepage.
http://www.omdbapi.com/

I can definitively limit the date to 4 June 2019 since i've been scraping every day before and after.
Do you have any way to test out if this dataset would still be accessible somehow?

Quick test I just ran for "The Great Wall", is still getting all the Tomatoemeter ratings
Code:
<ratings>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>5.8</value>
            <votes>2774</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>6.0</value>
            <votes>111658</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>4.2</value>
            <votes>40</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>3.6</value>
            <votes>221</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>4.2</value>
            <votes>23533</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>
(2019-06-13, 10:15)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick test I just ran for "The Great Wall", is still getting all the Tomatoemeter ratings
On the newest 20 scrapes i only got the rating for 2 movies for e.g. "A Star Is born (2018)" or "Dracula: Dead and Loving It (1995)"

On other newest scrapes for example all "Alvin & Chipmunks, Basic Instinct, Zoolander" Movies or new releases "John Wick 3" or "Avengers Endgame" - nothing.

EDIT: On "The Great Wall (2016)" i also get the rating, maybe it is one of the "still functional exceptions" i described or it's working again. Testing more later in evening.
(2019-06-13, 00:33)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-12, 18:02)poelock Wrote: [ -> ]In General Movie Prefs i have Get FolderSize for Movie(s) and Enable 'Delete Movie Folder' context option Enabled.  However if I go to the Main Browser and right click Delete Movie Folder or a Ctrl D it does nothing...am I missing something?
I believe this option can only be processed if the movie is in a separate folder or you have enabled all movies are in separate folders  
Don't quite follow.  My structure is ../Movies/MovieName/moviename.mkv
I already have "All Movies are in Folders (allows Extrathumbs)" selected
In my MC setting I can't check the two field of rottentomatoes in the movie settings area. What do I need to do, to be able to check them and get the ratings too?

Thank you
(2019-06-13, 20:59)in10se_ Wrote: [ -> ]In my MC setting I can't check the two field of rottentomatoes in the movie settings area. What do I need to do, to be able to check them and get the ratings too?

Thank you
You need to get your own omdb api key
This will then allow you to get the Rotten Tomatoes scores
Thank you so much!
Hi,
I noticed in recent versions that there is no <rating> tag in .nfo files anymore (for example: <rating>6.3</rating>). This is breaking my Emby server where ratings are not showing due this issue. It seems that last version which this tag exist is 3.7.2.7. Is there any possibility to bring it back in further versions?
Thanks.
(2019-06-13, 15:52)poelock Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-13, 00:33)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't quite follow.  My structure is ../Movies/MovieName/moviename.mkv
I already have "All Movies are in Folders (allows Extrathumbs)" selected

Apologies, you must have Use FolderName for scraping enabled, to allow deleting of Movie and Folder.
Next release will be either User Folder Name or All movies in folder.
(2019-06-14, 22:02)kaczy44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I noticed in recent versions that there is no <rating> tag in .nfo files anymore (for example: <rating>6.3</rating>). This is breaking my Emby server where ratings are not showing due this issue. It seems that last version which this tag exist is 3.7.2.7. Is there any possibility to bring it back in further versions?
Thanks.

In the notes of MC 3.728
  • MC - Add Option to not save legacy tags <rating>, <votes> & <metascore> in nfo. Default is Enabled.
Go Preferences -> Common Settings, and look just below Screenshot delay area. Unselect the option Don't save Legacy Rating/Vote/Metascore in nfo
(2019-06-14, 23:28)vbat99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-06-14, 22:02)kaczy44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Thanks.

In the notes of MC 3.728
  • MC - Add Option to not save legacy tags <rating>, <votes> & <metascore> in nfo. Default is Enabled.
Go Preferences -> Common Settings, and look just below Screenshot delay area. Unselect the option Don't save Legacy Rating/Vote/Metascore in nfo 
what advantage/disatvantage does this have in connection with latest kodi?
Those legacy tags are outdated and only function in Kodi for backwards compatibility. They allow only a single rating whereas the current ratings tags allow multiple ratings from various sources. The drive for v19 is for a cleanup in code which may lead a good deal of legacy code being removed.

Having both types in the same nfo file causes conflict.