Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
thanks for replying. trying it out now.
Ok, yesterday I downloaded 0.9.9.5 (it wasn't even listed on the threat haha) and overwrote 0.7.7.2 on my gbox midnight and everything worked like butter: chapters were loading quite faster, no subtitle issues anymore, the higher resolution images look really good, heck, I was able to pause without freezing and exiting, and today in the morning updated automatically to 0.9.9.7, and history recording now is nice; I only found a minor issue:

-skipping backwards (by pressing left on the remote, not the rewind button) sometimes does not skip back (like, I think, doing it at on the final minutes of a chapter), it stays on the same place; this worked correctly on the old 0.7.7.2.
Doesn't work for me at all, it says session has failed. Tried on two computers, clean install, Frodo and Gotham.
Checked my account settings, tried also with changed password but no luck.

Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/dBTXQJzn

0.7 was working fine.
gy187, please update and try again.
lusanagi, I think this is an XBMC bug
billyea, this appears to be an XBMC bug that others have reported ... and was closed due to lack of info.

FYI: In the current release I am pulling a little data for my own use.
What am I collecting?
Device ID: a random string that is not tied to anything
Member Type: What do you pay for?
plugin version
XBMC version

What will I do with this?
Have some nice data for my resume, and maybe post a graph.
works perfectly now, thank you!
Hi, I'm having a small problem with the add-on. I was watching an Anime which has 24 episodes. However, when selecting episodes, the add-on would only display the first 20. There's no a "next page" option. I tested a different anime with the same results (actually, it showed 19 episodes + a "py").

(Using XBMC Gotham + the latest version of the add-on: 0.9 10 11)

By the way, amazing work. This is by far the best implementation of CR. (better than the official apps Wink
Thank you.
(2014-05-08, 21:23)sackboyx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm having a small problem with the add-on. I was watching an Anime which has 24 episodes. However, when selecting episodes, the add-on would only display the first 20. There's no a "next page" option. I tested a different anime with the same results (actually, it showed 19 episodes + a "py").

This should now be fixed in 0.9 x12
I also removed the 'Pop' section, because almost nothing in there played.
Hello yoshiofthewire. Congrats for this addon, works really well.

However, I would like to add some shows as Favorites, but I can't bring up the context menu. How should I do ?
Thank You.
HuhI know that you kinda posted your answer on how the Crunchyroll takeout does not work with the new xbmc 13.0 but do you have any idea how long until we will be able to install it on the gotham?
If you install the Gotham repo, you can install Crunchyroll;xbmc right now.
(2014-05-12, 13:55)sjoker0 Wrote: [ -> ]HuhI know that you kinda posted your answer on how the Crunchyroll takeout does not work with the new xbmc 13.0 but do you have any idea how long until we will be able to install it on the gotham?

There is already a Gotham version of the Add-on

Working great here on 12.0 frodo (g-box midnight with j1nx linux), and as you stated before, the time seek/skipping seems to be a thing of that version of XBMC (saddly I can't update it, I'm thinking of going back to Android and install Gotham since HW acceleration is implemented now and ASS subs are rendered correctly now) so I don't want to sound like a d**k: I remember that in the old version when a new episode was marked as coming soon it showed how much time was left for the episode to come out; can this be implemented again?
Lusanagi, change your view to Media Info. The Show description shows how long till available.
ohhhhh, ok, thanks yoshi (didn't even know there were different views haha, that's to show how much I know about xbmc)
LAST CALL FOR BUGS!!

With over 100 install of the 0.9 branch, and no bug reports in the last 10 days, I'm going to push us to 1.0!
This change will take place mid-day Wednesday, U.S. time.
So if you have some bug that you haven't shared with the group, now is the time.

Please and Thank you
For me, it's all good except i can't know if i have already seen a video or not. Is it in your Todo list or not ?

Edit : The addon don't work on my googleTV.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46