Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-02-16, 20:33)Chibibaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-11, 05:58)BrainSlugs83 Wrote: [ -> ]I added the repository, when I go to look at video add-ons, under the added repository -- it's empty -- nothing is listed. I'm using Frodo if that makes a difference.

I can confirm this as well with Frodo.

I was able to replicate and resolve this issue.
You should be able to access the plugin from new Frodo installs.
I two am comming into this problem same as BrainSlugs83 ive tryed fresh frodo installs and also tryed installing the zip that is on page one of the forum post but on install it comes up blank for apps (crunchyroll takeout). pc spects windows 7 64bit intel® pentium® cpu G620 @ 2.60 GHz 8gb DDR 3 RAM nvidia gforce gt 240 if youd like me to do some tests id be happy to
If you are not seeing any addons in the repo you need to force refresh the repo and then the addon will show.
Thanks alot for the app.It's great not having to switch back and forth between the browser and XBMC.
But there's a couple of problems.

In 1080p there's a tendency for the video to crash after 2 minutes and if not ,then the stream just goes haywire and stops and might or might not resume after a couple of minutes.
There's like a 80% chance of that happening.
On the other hand in 720p videos this happens like 5% of the time which is really nothing,but 1080p barely works.
480p works flawless.

I am using both XBMC 11 as well as 12.I have 4 GB DDR3 , i5 750 (quad) 3.2ghz , HD5670 1GDDR5.
I have Crunchyroll premium account and I run on an 100mbps internet connection(to be exactly I get up to 15 MB down and about 5 MB up)

That's about it.Thanks again and I eagerly wait for your reply.Good luck on the work!
(2013-02-17, 04:30)yoshiofthewire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-16, 20:33)Chibibaki Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-11, 05:58)BrainSlugs83 Wrote: [ -> ]I added the repository, when I go to look at video add-ons, under the added repository -- it's empty -- nothing is listed. I'm using Frodo if that makes a difference.

I can confirm this as well with Frodo.

I was able to replicate and resolve this issue.
You should be able to access the plugin from new Frodo installs.

Looks like refreshing the repository did the trick and I can now see it. Although playback of videos is nonfunctional, I chalk that up more to the early stage of android development for XBMC. Have you heard any similar things from other kindle fire owners?
1) Slowness, I know and think is it related to a given person's setup (your router matters)
2) On my Nexus 4 I get the same thing, so we just have to wait

The solution for both of these issues most likely is an update to the RTMS libs
I think
I'm sorry but can you please introduce an option to set when you want to login:before or after opening a video.
This way people can make use of proxies/vpns/networks to access country-restricted anime.

http://code.google.com/p/mossy-xbmc-repo...ip&can=2&q=

Or can you also add this plugin to CRTakeout?

Thanks and keep doing a great job.This is one of my fave addons!
First, thank you for all the hardwork and effort. I can't imagine what it must take to keep at it over and over.. so much appreciated. I've gone through this - all 12 pages... and I recall you pointing out that there is an issue with xbmc4xbox and no support for HTML5. I took my night medication and am very 'out of it' not sure if I read you correctly. All that aside, I am using xbmc4xbox going through urlXL XBMC Addon Repo to install Crunchyroll Takeout (0.6.0.5) as maruchan states that your addon has replaced his. Well, it's not working.. nor, for that matter is his. Just keeping getting "Error Script Failed!: Crunchyroll Takeout". Before posting reports etc, is this simply due to the fact that I'm still using the old school soft modded xbmc4xbox? I'll subscribe and check back... again, thank you.
Dekkerlion:
The current login code is set to work around the issue that the plugin would silently fail every 30 days.
While I can add a selection to not login at all, I can't select when to login, because from the POV of the addon either you are logged in, or you are not. Playing a video is the absolute last thing in the event chain. If not logging in is important, then I would create a copy of the plugin and just not login.
Unreadhyperion:
I would have to see your log file to see what the error you are getting.
The HTML5 support shouldn't matter. Now the current version requires Python 2.0 or later. (Frodo is 2.1)
Well nothing like a little bit of motivation to make a guy do something.... haven't been able to FTP into my xbox. This hasn't been an issue but eh, wanted to make sure. Installed xbmc4xbox 3.2 Under system/python I see python24. Thinking this is a good sign. I also went ahead and manually typed my username and password for crunchy into the settings.xml in the Crunchy Takeout addon. Still getting the same error. Sad So here we go - this is from my latest log file:

06:39:32 M: 33239040 NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
06:39:33 M: 31182848 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] 'CrunchyRollTakeout: version 0.6.0.5' initialized!
06:39:33 M: 31182848 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
06:39:33 M: 31182848 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named lib
06:39:33 M: 31178752 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Q:\plugins\video\Crunchyroll Takeout\default.py", line 15, in ?
from resources.lib import crunchy_main as crunchyrolltakeout
ImportError: No module named lib
06:39:34 M: 35209216 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/
06:39:34 M: 35209216 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/) failed
06:39:34 M: 35151872 WARNING: old getenv from python.lib called, library check needed
06:39:34 M: 35151872 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
06:40:29 M: 36450304 WARNING: old getenv from python.lib called, library check needed
Previous line repeats 20 times.
____________________________________________________________________________________
This is from my old log:

6:25:04 M: 33361920 NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
06:25:05 M: 31318016 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] 'CrunchyRollTakeout: version 0.6.0.5' initialized!
06:25:05 M: 31318016 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
06:25:05 M: 31318016 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named lib
06:25:05 M: 31313920 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named lib
06:25:06 M: 35250176 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/
06:25:06 M: 35250176 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/) failed
06:25:06 M: 35192832 WARNING: old getenv from python.lib called, library check needed
06:25:06 M: 35192832 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
06:25:35 M: 35815424 WARNING: old getenv from python.lib called, library check needed
Previous line repeats 49 times.

They look pretty much the same... No Module named lib.. am I missing a library when I just did a fresh reinstall? Thanks again for all the work and assistance!!
Unreadhyperion
That error message means that the plugin can't find the directory where it is located.
Which means that either the plugin is not installed in the correct place, or that version of XBMC is just odd.
The plugin is expecting itself in the Path to User Data\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout
And the missing files are in \XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib

On Windows that would be
C:\Users\YoshiOfTheWire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib
Well this is the up todate version of xbmc4xbox...

Q:\plugins\video\Crunchyroll Takeout\default.py

Path and file exists..

\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout\resources\lib

Path does not exist nor do I ever recall addons being right off from the root of XBMC. Closest I can come to is \XBMC\plugins\video\Crunchyroll Takeout\resources and even then there is no lib file. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the add on three times the file is never there. Under resource there is __init__.py, __init__.pyo, and settings.xml. In theory I should be able to manually create the folder path but little good it does me if the files aren't there to move about. I install Crunchyroll straight from Addons4Xbox Installer > urlXL XBMC Addon Repo. Well I'm out of ideas...
lib is a directory under resources

Try copying these files in to your plug directory
Crunchyroll Takeout 0.6.0.5
Well progress... I think... different error in log file which is something right? ^_^

20:11:49 M: 33910784 NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
20:11:50 M: 31621120 NOTICE: [PLUGIN] 'CrunchyRollTakeout: version 0.6.0.5' initialized!
20:11:52 M: 29270016 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
20:11:52 M: 29270016 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named msvcrt
20:11:52 M: 29274112 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "Q:\plugins\video\Crunchyroll Takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_main.py", line 11, in ?
from crunchy_video import CrunchyPlayback
File "Q:\plugins\video\Crunchyroll Takeout\resources\lib\crunchy_video.py", line 11, in ?
import subprocess
File "Q:\system\python\python24.zlib\subprocess.py", line 352, in ?
ImportError: No module named msvcrt
20:11:52 M: 35848192 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/
20:11:52 M: 35848192 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://video/Crunchyroll Takeout/) failed
20:11:52 M: 35790848 WARNING: old getenv from python.lib called, library check needed
20:11:52 M: 35794944 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
Yea, and your probably dead. Sorry
Looking at this I have no idea how you have any working plugins at all.
Unless all the plugins are from older builds of XBMC.
The error is complaining about you python library, and there is nothing I can do to fix that.