Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help for Weather Plugin and Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all of you!

I now started XBMC again after a long time.

Now I have some problems and questions and I hope you can help me.

So my first problem is the weather plugin "weather plus".

I downloaded animated icons for this, but they dont work anymore. They are only working at the 3 forecast und the hour forecast but not when i want to see the whole week. There are only grey icons. I dont know whats wrong. Can somebody send me the link for the weather plus thread so i can read the thread for animated articles or help me in an other way?

Second problem: The Weather Plus Plugin also shew me a Videoforecast by ZDF. I am from Germany and ZDF gives me much more information about the weather. This was great, but doesen't work anymore. Can somebody help me here?

Next Problem: I want trailers for my movies. I know that I activated something so at a couple of filmes there are trailers. Some from Youtube and some from where i dont know. The Youtube trailers are bad quality and the one I dont know where they are from, need a lot of time to download. I dont know why, because i have fast internet at 100mbit. Is it maybe possible to get the trailers from apple in good quality like the Apple trailer plugin?

Can you help me please? And excuse me for my bad English Sad
(2012-04-24, 18:15)Pikselli Wrote: [ -> ]So my first problem is the weather plugin "weather plus".

I downloaded animated icons for this, but they dont work anymore. They are only working at the 3 forecast und the hour forecast but not when i want to see the whole week. There are only grey icons. I dont know whats wrong. Can somebody send me the link for the weather plus thread so i can read the thread for animated articles or help me in an other way?

Second problem: The Weather Plus Plugin also shew me a Videoforecast by ZDF. I am from Germany and ZDF gives me much more information about the weather. This was great, but doesen't work anymore. Can somebody help me here?

There is a thread here for Weather+ support. That said, my sense is that Weather+ is dead. The person who wrote is no longer maintaining it, and for many folks (myself included) none of the Weather+ providers work anymore.
(2012-04-24, 18:17)pkscuot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-24, 18:15)Pikselli Wrote: [ -> ]So my first problem is the weather plugin "weather plus".

There is a thread here for Weather+ support. That said, my sense is that Weather+ is dead. The person who wrote is no longer maintaining it, and for many folks (myself included) none of the Weather+ providers work anymore.

So whats the best alternative?
(2012-04-24, 18:21)Pikselli Wrote: [ -> ]So whats the best alternative?

For Germany I don't know. The Eden Weather Underground plugin (the default one) has a new version in beta testing that has most of what Weather+ had (except maps and videos). The Weather addon subforum is probably you're best bet for answers.