Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Smart Playlists Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to make some smart lists but i've ran into trouble. I wanted to split my movies into two, one my main movies and another my young daughters cartoons and have cartoons on my main menu so i've set a smart playlest up but when i go into skin in the settings there is no smart list option there only favorites and and plugins.
add your smartplaylists to favourites first,
then use the favourites option in skin settings to add them to the menu.
Ok thanks i'll try that but i've ran into another problem. While i was doing this i put my daughters cartoons into a different folder and other movies in another. Before i did this i removed my movie folder as source and reset the source to my new two folders but for some reason my the scrapers went stupid and picked up things i never even have and i can't delete them. i removed my two folders from the movie source but there still there. I'm pulling my hair out as i just can't get rid of them.

I don't have these files at all and can't delete them, what can i do.
Do a "Clean Library" from settings.
Ya cheers sorted that but i still can't get a cartoon setting on my main menu with a playlist of my daughters cartoons. If i select one as favorite it will say on the main menu cartoons but when i click that button it starts to play a movie from the cartoon folder and not give me a list of cartoons.
follow these steps:
1) remove the playlist from the menu
2) disable Skin Settings > Home window > Play playlists in submenu items
3) re-add the playlist to the menu
Cheers Ronie those instructions were great i never unticked > Play playlists in submenu items.