Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movie-Sets by movie.nfo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

is it possibe with Eden to disable the integrated movie set feature and customize his own movie sets with "movie.nfo"?

For example ... I have 2 movies of Harry Potter and all 4 of Terminator. So I want the 2 Harry Potter movies not as movie set, but the 4 Terminator parts.

If I activate the "movie set" feature, Eden makes for all two Movie Franchises a movie set. So I tried the "movie.nfo" (as before Eden) and disabled the movie set feature in "settings". But that didn't worked.

Any good advice?

Thanks in advance ...

add the .nfo and re-add the movie
update the library won't do it.

Or try XWMM for editing the movie sets
I did this. I disabled the movie set feature and add the movie.nfo to the movie folders (The Terminator, Terminator 2: Judgment Day etc. pp - like I did before Eden). The database was empty (no source). So I add the new source and xbmc scanned it. All movie were found but not displayed as a movie set ...
That's because the movieset setting is global. It turn the set grouping on or off.
It's not a scraper setting
(2012-05-05, 00:11)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]That's because the movieset setting is global. It turn the set grouping on or off.
So, there are only two options? Movie sets off, or on for all franchises? No way to ignore "movie set" for the two Harry Potter movies?

(2012-05-05, 00:17)sonic00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-05, 00:11)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]That's because the movieset setting is global. It turn the set grouping on or off.
So, there are only two options? Movie sets off, or on for all franchises? No way to ignore "movie set" for the two Harry Potter movies?

try adding a movie.nfo with empty set tags in it and rescrape them.
other option is like i said with XWMM you can edit the db and remove them from the sets
Allright, I will give it a shot ... Thanks for your help ...