Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: HP ctrl - iOS app for Headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there!

I would like to show you my first app for iOS, it is called HP ctrl for "HeadPhones control" and you can use it to easily access your local Headphones Server!

Current features (from the appstore description):
* General:
- Connect easily to a local Headphones Server (remote coming soon)
* Artists
- Browse the Artists, Albums and Tracks
- Mark Albums as wanted, retry albums or skip them.
- Add new artists to Headphones with a touch of a button
- See the release date of every album
* Control:
- Control every function of your Headphones server. Restart / Update/ ...

* And much more to come!

Feel free to check it out in the AppStore and post what should be added or tell me what you think about it... Just do not be too harsh! Wink

Download from the AppStore

Hope you like it!

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Sorry for barging in - but how does this have anything to do with XBMC - looks more like you are doing some advertisment here?
Sorry if i am wrong here with this. There is a headphones Thread here so i thought it would be ok to post this companion.

Feel free to delete the Thread if you want, just wanted to share my creation with the community.
Memphiz,

Respectfully, there are other similar such supplementary tools for SAB, SB and CP:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128565

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=130331

Personally I like seeing all this here... my 2 cents.
Just tested it out and i can't get it working

I fill in my server, port and api key and as soonas I open the app it closes, if I remove all my details the app will then open
Hey Jakks!
Sorry to hear that you have problems connecting.
Lets try to find the problem: Which version of headphones do you use?

In addition i am currently implementing a crash reporter so it will be much easier to fix the bugs. The Headphones api is a little bit strange to handle if you have special entries in your list.

Thank you for your support so far! Smile
I'm using the latest version pulled from github (with the newest gui) and I've checked the api key provided from headphones and it only contents letters and numbers nothing fancy

Edit : sorry but I just noticed I entered my sickbeard port instead of my headphones one, got it working now
(2012-05-19, 14:42)jakks Wrote: [ -> ]Edit : sorry but I just noticed I entered my sickbeard port instead of my headphones one, got it working now
Hah, thats a funny failure. I will check why it crashes and do not exit with a normal failure, thanks for posting! Smile

If anyone have a feature which should be implemented, please tell me, and thanks for your support! Smile

Took me 5 minutes to get it working. Nice app!!
(2012-06-13, 01:50)Kwart1001 Wrote: [ -> ]Took me 5 minutes to get it working. Nice app!!
Thank you! So i think you will love the new Wizard in the 1.1 Version currently waiting for approval! Smile
(2012-05-19, 01:46)jakks Wrote: [ -> ]I fill in my server, port and api key

I may be having a bit of a "moment", but where do I put in my server address, port and api key?

The app just says "No Server was set. Set Your connection details in the Server App"...
You have to go into the settings app on your phone, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find a option for HP ctrll from there you can fill your details in
Hey.
v1.1 is currently waiting for approval. Has many many MANY bugfixes and a new settings wizard.
I hope it gets approved... Sad
(2012-06-18, 13:53)Lucleonhart Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.
v1.1 is currently waiting for approval. Has many many MANY bugfixes and a new settings wizard.
I hope it gets approved... Sad

I hope so also. I recently purchased this and am happy so far. Thanks! Keep up the good work, it was definitely worth it.
Hey Bosch!
1.1 is out since a couple of days. Have a look in your update list. Smile
Pages: 1 2