Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Missing TV Season Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, I'm quite new to XBMC, however, I'm not new to media center software. Had been running WMC for many years but grew tired of lack of support and originality. Initially installed xbmc last week. I added my movies, tv shows and music. Installed a few add-ons and was making some real progress and enjoying the increased capabilities. The movies started when I hit the play button, same as the music. The TV shows displayed the season information and I was able to launch without problems. I noticed yesterday that after testing out several skins to see if I liked any other better (currently using confluence vertical) the tv shows no longer displayed the season information. This was probably coincidental but that's the sequence of events since I last noticed the season information displaying properly.

Today, I uninstalled everything and deleted all profile folders and everything I could find on my hard drive related to xbmc. I performed a fresh install and added all my media back in. Everything works fine with the exception of the tv show information. It has not updated the season information. I cannot watch a tv show without navigating to the files->tv section and then I can navigate to the season and disk number. It's a big pain and my wife will never bother to do that.

What other information can I provide that would enable someone to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Bill
What is your naming convention for your TV Shows ? Maybe an idea to post a log of your scraping results too.
TVDB is down for maintenance and database repair. It will be offline for some while. I have same problem. Is anybody have a solution to use other source (IMDB, ....) for TVSHOW?