Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] 0.9.5 Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tired of the default blue theme ? Try one of the new 4 themes: black leather, denim, lime and red. Installation is simple: unzip, copy the 3 files from colors folder to refocus's colors folder and the 4 files from media folder to media folder. Then go to system/settings/appearance/theme and choose your favorite. While I admit that the default blue skin still looks the best, sometimes I need a change. This mod is only for 0.9.5 (sorry, Patrick). Enjoy.

Download

I think the Black Leather one looks very nice. Good job.
Thanks, glad you like it. I added a new theme, denim.
Sad

Please do a complete reFocus: fury edition using the latest git and all your awesome mods...

Please...
Pretty please....

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease Smile
Link's dead Sad

Have you considered making a white version (alaska like) ?

Anyway, thanks for sharing !
Git version is work on progress, can break anytime, so mods are better suited for stable releases. When Jeroen will release a new version, I'll update these small modifications, if necessary.
I updated the archive with 3 more themes: fabric, royal and wood. Enjoy.

(2012-05-19, 11:24)Sabish Wrote: [ -> ]Link's dead Sad

You tried to download it when I was updating the archive. Try now. As for a white theme, I was thinking about a brushed metal one.
Thankyou for this!

The wood/leather background textures in particular look a little blurry on my 1080p display though, are the textures 720p perchance?
Yes, the skin is coded for 720p.
Well seems as I can't get my hands on this awesome sauce until the new version is released, here are some ideas for these that you may/may not like Smile

White theme with blood/red splatter effect (dexter style or raspberry ripple style)
Black theme with blood/red splatter effect (dexter style or blackberry ripple style)
Coffee Cream/latte
Day and night themes such as sunny blue sky with clouds and night sky with stars

Awesome work as usual and I can't wait until you do your own full mod!

(2012-05-19, 13:56)Galefury Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-19, 11:24)Sabish Wrote: [ -> ]Link's dead Sad

You tried to download it when I was updating the archive. Try now. As for a white theme, I was thinking about a brushed metal one.

downloaded, installed and approved ...thanks Smile

Yeah, brushed metal seems like a good idea (along with red/grey for typo) ... but a white one (like the original background, but...white=) would look very good i think.

Anyway thanks again, i'm looking forward to what comes next
these look great!

can i make a request for something like the 'rialto' theme that used to be in the alaska skin? here's a sample (not my image, just found it on google image search): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651...at201.png/
(2012-05-20, 13:42)Galefury Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the skin is coded for 720p.

Ah, thought so. Is there any way to get a 1080p texture in there? Or skin limitation?

Looks fantastic regardless
It might. Download THIS image, place it in media folder, then go to 720p folder, open IncludesBackgrounds.xml, go to line 36 where is says
Code:
<texture background="true">backgrounds/background.png</texture>
and edit it to look like this
Code:
<texture background="true">wood.png</texture>
. You can replace my image with any image you want, see if it looks better.
That worked perfectly, thankyou!
Pages: 1 2 3