Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Avalon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(2012-08-05, 10:11)sling Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin keep on going the good work. I Hope for a beautiful playback screen for music. This gets little attention in most skins.
I would also help for the translation to Dutch.

O nice translation to Dutch Big Grin i will send you a pm.
(2012-08-05, 21:53)nemulate Wrote: [ -> ]Great work, thanks for all the latest additions/improvements Big Grin

(2012-08-05, 22:31)pettson3816 Wrote: [ -> ]Love it! Damn you're a fast worker!

thx guys Cool

(2012-08-06, 00:44)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]excellent work reazor! can't wait to see what u do wit the skin next. Smile any chance of seeing the mockups on page 5 implemented?

thanks bro! Cool yea the mockup from page 5 will be great! i hope i get some time next weekend.
PS: the file info must be include ... "moviename.mkv" ..somehow been lost Confused

(2012-08-06, 02:36)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very imuch Reazor, the changes introduced are greatly appreciated.

Is the ability to edit a source or scan for new content hidden in a submenu somewhere or is that still on your to do list?

If I wanted to mod the OSD so that the default focus button when activated is the Stop button instead of subtitles, which xml file would I edit?

EDIT - found the file manager view to scan for new content, don't know how I missed it in the first place.

EDIT 2 - when entering the Movies library, it changes the default file view when you open Videos. That's why I missed it last time. This behaviour is different to every skin that I've installed where the file view at the top level is the default position for Videos.

Big GrinBig Grin ok

start on Play/Pause when OSD open. I will write it okay. Or there should generally start Huh... why not... i will change it!

cheers

(2012-08-06, 09:58)Smobbo Wrote: [ -> ]This skin looks really nice and development is going at a frantic pace Smile!
I was just wondering, is it possible to change the 'slide animation' when you click on something (Iike home menu to movies)? Now the whole screen slides to the left, including weather and such. I think it would look cooler if just the menu + picture part moves (the middle part) and not the top and bottom (weather and such). Is this possible?

O yeah that's a really good idea.Cool I will try out next weekend.

greetz
UPDATE:

Version 0.2.2

What´s new:

- Start point in OSD on Play/Pause Button
- Layout OSD optimized
- File info (moviename.mkv) on DialogVideoInfo include
- Clean up some code

cheers
Thanks again for such a great skin Big Grin

One small request for video view can you make the thumbnail a dvd cover shape rather than a cd cover case please?

Cheers
(2012-08-06, 20:58)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE:

Version 0.2.2

What´s new:

- Start point in OSD on Play/Pause Button
- Layout OSD optimized
- File info (moviename.mkv) on DialogVideoInfo include
- Clean up some code

cheers

Thanks so much Reazor, that was very quick
(2012-08-06, 14:47)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-06, 00:44)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]excellent work reazor! can't wait to see what u do wit the skin next. Smile any chance of seeing the mockups on page 5 implemented?

thanks bro! Cool yea the mockup from page 5 will be great! i hope i get some time next weekend.
PS: the file info must be include ... "moviename.mkv" ..somehow been lost Confused

yes, that info should include the actual filename, but u already implemented it, so i guess ur on the right track. Big Grin
First look Avalon 0.2.3

greetz
(2012-08-09, 21:06)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]First look Avalon 0.2.3

greetz
Nice work! Will Avalon feature the Actors Metadata plugin eventually? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

Maybe too early to say ..

(2012-08-09, 22:41)pettson3816 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work! Will Avalon feature the Actors Metadata plugin eventually? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123578

Maybe too early to say ..

Metadata plugin will be great Big Grin but i finish some things. Then i will include it.

cheers
Awesome work so far!

first I was sceptic because after skin installation, whatever version, all words and titles in french were messed up in buttons and menus (for "Movies" for example I had "Dim background" or whatever settings words, it was a gigantic mess) so I always switched back to other skin on-the-fly, finding it unusable.

One day I installed the skin, then restarted XBMC, and all words were correct!

Dont know where the bug came from, but now works (installation > restart > works)

Wonderful evolution and updating pace... I always look fwd to the next version!
(2012-08-11, 09:51)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work so far!

first I was sceptic because after skin installation, whatever version, all words and titles in french were messed up in buttons and menus (for "Movies" for example I had "Dim background" or whatever settings words, it was a gigantic mess) so I always switched back to other skin on-the-fly, finding it unusable.

One day I installed the skin, then restarted XBMC, and all words were correct!

Dont know where the bug came from, but now works (installation > restart > works)

Wonderful evolution and updating pace... I always look fwd to the next version!

THX! N.O.W.A.L.L. Cool
Avalon is developing more and more and small bugs can creep in even more.
Much joy with Avalon.

greetz from Germany to Switzerland

(2012-08-06, 22:14)nemulate Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for such a great skin Big Grin

One small request for video view can you make the thumbnail a dvd cover shape rather than a cd cover case please?

Cheers

merci Big Grin, i make a option to activate cover case, dvd case, ...

Cheers

UPDATE:

Version 0.2.3

What´s new:

- White Dim when open Pop-Up Menu for better legibility
- Video Info layout some changes
- Most Dialogs now finish
- File Manager
- Video Now Playing include (Home-Menu)
- Mute Icon
- Smobbo animation Blush

Cheers reazorFX

(2012-08-12, 09:18)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-06, 22:14)nemulate Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for such a great skin Big Grin

Cheers

merci Big Grin, i make a option to activate cover case, dvd case, ...

Cheers

UPDATE:

Version 0.2.3

What´s new:

- White Dim when open Pop-Up Menu for better legibility
- Video Info layout some changes
- Most Dialogs now finish
- File Manager
- Video Now Playing include (Home-Menu)
- Mute Icon
- Smobbo animation Blush

Cheers reazorFX

Many thanks Reazor. Do you plan to include the Cinema Experience addon to Avalon at all?
(2012-08-12, 12:03)Kokonutcreme Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks Reazor. Do you plan to include the Cinema Experience addon to Avalon at all?

merci
at a later time, I could imagine this.

cheers
Preview:

Avalon 0.2.4 with Trailer support and Trailer-LED in the information window

cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41