Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Avalon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
(2013-07-02, 05:34)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]Man, it's been ages since I last posted on this forum. Hope all is well reazorFX. Seeing some great progress with both Avalon and Titan. Excellent work Smile

I know I asked this once already, but is there any chance of seeing the extra info button for the full-screen info area like on page 5?

Shinu my old frind Smile

Yes I think it´s time to implement the assitional info on the video-osd.
Shude it be on the video-info screen wenn press "i" or also on the osd (when press "m")
I think it would be meaningful only on the video-info screen?

greetz
Well I always pictured it on the video-info screen with the "i" button in the lower right corner needing to be clicked if the user wanted more info. But either way, I know it would come out great. Looking forward to future updates bro and keep up the great work! Big Grin
Okay on the video-info screen get a "i" button to toggle info on/off.

Also it seam on the time to say I have a partner: (or shude I say whe are partner)
wileecoyote

wileecoyote are a developer by trade and have worked on many plugins & a few skins on MediaPortal.
I´m glad he have change to XBMC and the Avalon/Titan development.
I would like to extend a warm welcome to our project.

(I hope it´s not a to terrible english Big Grin)

Cheers
reazorFX
After a long time of recoding Avalon are far completed that I can say a Beta testing can be start.

I have make a Github as development environment:
https://github.com/reazorFX/Avalon

Current Version: 1.2.6

Next steps:
1. PVR part (wileecoyote are current codding the PVR selection)
2. Finish the Widget part, for exapmple: TV-Shows a in process Widget and for PVR a recording Widget
3. Additional Info on the OSD
4. Add all the things of the RC1 Version Logos, Views,...

Cheers
reazorFX
Also now selectable on:

Skin development repository
repository.xbmc.skins.staging-frodo1.0.0.zip
(2013-07-05, 21:22)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]Also now selectable on:

Skin development repository
repository.xbmc.skins.staging-frodo1.0.0.zip

great news. Following the development on github
Hey Guys & Gals,
As reazorFX pointed out, I have joined the team to do the PVR windows of the Avalon skin. Since I know personal preferences vary, I would like to solicit input on the EPG window.

I have developed the guide with 9 rows, but I am stuck on the time window. I have provided two screen shots below, the first a 1 hour window and the second has a 2 hour window. Please post back with your personal preferences and I will try to accommodate...

Thanks!

1 Hour Window:

2 Hour Window:

I have pull a epg panel (size 1920x720) to the github let me know if you need a other size

And I hope you not only help on the PVR Wink

Cheers
reazorFX
I think it looks great this far. A couple suggestions though.

- I'm thinking, because of the font size, that having 8 rows might be better. It makes things less jumbled thus easier to read.
- I would increase the margin (area around all areas) a but more to enhance the overall look. A bit more space the left, right (at least the left with the menu tab) and bottom would be good.
Some layout fix
and pull to git

(2013-07-07, 19:52)Shinu Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks great this far. A couple suggestions though.

- I'm thinking, because of the font size, that having 8 rows might be better. It makes things less jumbled thus easier to read.
- I would increase the margin (area around all areas) a but more to enhance the overall look. A bit more space the left, right (at least the left with the menu tab) and bottom would be good.

Your choice, I don´t use it Wink
I think both are good.

greetz
reazorFX
A idea vor the tv-widget. A in process / continue here widget....

(2013-07-09, 21:27)reazorFX Wrote: [ -> ]A idea vor the tv-widget. A in process / continue here widget....

Great idea. I love it!
The in process / continue here widget for TV-Shows are finish:

I have made 10 tv shows and the same layout of the movie widget. So you have all shows on the widget area.
Available on git and repo.

greetz
reazorFX

@reazonfx: pls include a changelog in the github / 1st post here.

Please bring the options for info from the OSD, cdart and logos (movie/tvshows/artists).

please bring weather underground extended features , when the time is right.
Hi reazorFX -

I recently updated from 0.43 RC1 to the latest version in the wip skin repo.

I have a few question about the differences between the two versions:

1. Favourites. How do I access my favourites from the home screen? Before I was able to create a shortcut and then list all my favourites. I don't know how to do that anymore.

2. TV and Movie views. Before I had a few choices, now there is only "list". Are the other views there? How do I access them?

3. Music. When I upgraded I kept my video libraries, but my music library was lost. I can't figure out how to add a new music source to rebuild the music library. Can you help me.

4. Video information. In 0.43 RC1 when I pressed "I" on my remote/keyboard I was able to see at a glance the resolution of the video I was watching (i.e. 720, 1080) and the audio information (WMA, Dolby, DTS, etc..) Was there a reason you removed that in the latest version? Is there an alternate way to see this information while a video is playing?

Thank you so much for all the time you have put into this skin!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41