Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Mac] Can't Install Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
11.0 Git:20120321-14feb09
OSX 10.7.4

xbmc.log

I'm trying to install the navi-x addon using the instructions here:

http://code.google.com/p/navi-x/wiki/How...all_Navi_X

But, when I do this:

3. ... click on System > Addons > Install from Zip file. Select the location on your computer where you saved Navi-X and select the zip file.

Nothing happens. The addon never gets installed.

I'm sure the zip file is OK as it has the correct file size and I can manually expand it.

What am I doing wrong?
I was having a hard time at first using my mac mini but this is what I did.i download all addons using my usb drive make sure its zip (better to download with windows pc) then plug your usb to your.mac drag all addons to.your.desktop u sing xbmc unzip it.
Very strange. I copied the very same file to my ATV2 and it installed just fine.

On the Mini it's in the Downloads folder of my Home directory. I can navigate to it in XBMC, but selecting it does nothing.

The fact that the file installs on the ATV2 seems to prove that the file itself is OK.

It has to be some problem with XBMC on the Mini.

Works fine for me as I just install it this am...you can test.it.out mine works.
Also dont download on mac it will automatic unzip the files, it happens on my mini
Just turn off zip extraction on download
(2012-05-27, 08:15)jmarshall Wrote: [ -> ]Just turn off zip extraction on download

In Safari, that is.