Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yes, you probably run a newer unstable version where the table tvshowlinkepisode is no longer used.
The filecleaner add-on is not available for post Eden versions.
Will this delete files if I started watching them, but have not completed watching the program?

Thanks!
(2012-09-07, 22:21)facted Wrote: [ -> ]Will this delete files if I started watching them, but have not completed watching the program?

Thanks!

No, only files marked watched
When I noticed in the thread that deleiotn could be specified by the show name, I decide to try file cleaner again. I downloaded and installed version 0.1.1 and went into the configuration. I must be missing somthing. I was unalbe to locate where you would limit show deletion to specifed show name. I could be looking in the wrong place or didn't wait long enough for the show names to appear.

A couple of screen patures would be fabulous as I don't wnat to accidentally delete of whole bunch of shows I have been collecting for years.

Ian
The add-on configuration function does not support this kind of selection. Instead you have open the GUI from the program menu to do the selection.
This add-on is have multiple extension points, service and program.
how do you specify the folder to monitor for space and the folder to move deleted shows to? They currently both list special and can't be changed.
vikjon0, this is a fantastic utility--I can't believe something like it isn't integrated into xbmc!

I updated to the Frodo nightlies a while ago and File Cleaner has not worked since. I saw that you updated GitHub a month or so ago so I held off on messaging, but I'm too curious. Will you be making the extension compatible with Frodo? (If you've answered this elsewhere I apologize for asking again--I couldn't find any information about it.)
I haven't decided on Frodo yet. I looks like the developers of the original will not pick it up, I am pressed for time and I will probably use mysql for Frodo.
The code is quickly done but I would like some help with the GUI which bores me.

We will see...it will not be the next few months, maybe when Frodo is out.
Where can I specify the tv shows to clean? Within xbmc itself? inside the add-on preferences, I see no where to specify that.

Thanks.
xbmc / Program/ xbmc file cleaner
Is that within xbmc itself or in windows? In windows itself, in my xbmc program folder I see no "program". And in my xbmc settings folder, I also see no "program".

Thanks.
So I was able to find it. I had the aeon nox skin and had disabled the "programs" entry since I never used it. All my programs were enabled and none were set to "keep". However, my programs aren't being deleted after being watched. I've checked the settings in the add-ons section and everything looks setup correctly.

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

As far as I can tell this mod won't work if you are using a central MySQL database insted of the local sqlite db?

Br
Rasmus
correct. mysql is not supported.
vikjon0
I have started to rely on your mod to FIleCleaner for my system. I was wondering what you thought would be the challenges with migrating the code to Frodo? I really want to get converted over to Frodo because of the PVR support but don't want to give up a couple of the scripts I use (File Cleaner and Home Cinema Experience).
Take Care
Ian
Pages: 1 2 3