Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love this skin, but I'm having problems with Artist Slideshow. It doesn't seem to come on when I press play on a song, it only comes on when the screensaver comes on. I have visualizations turned on.

Also, when it does actually work, is there a way to get it to play without having a visualization playing over the top of it?
(2012-08-25, 13:08)Paul Salem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-25, 10:05)g.scholtens Wrote: [ -> ]How can i disable the transpercy in the movie list? I've set it at lowest, but i think it's still to much.

If you have enabled the light transparency option, just click on it again and it will disable it.

With the current set of options, you can activate the "enable vignette overlay" setting.
But i want to disable it, light and vignette overlay is still to much.
Hi,

There seems to be a bug in the Music OSD where you can not see the sub-menu (random, repeat, lyrics etc.).

I changed line 8 in IncludesPlayerControl.xml to the following which seems to fix it:

<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Window.IsActive(musicosd) + ControlGroup(600).HasFocus</visible>

Could this be changed in future releases?

Thanks
(2012-08-27, 11:22)g.scholtens Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-25, 13:08)Paul Salem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-25, 10:05)g.scholtens Wrote: [ -> ]How can i disable the transpercy in the movie list? I've set it at lowest, but i think it's still to much.

If you have enabled the light transparency option, just click on it again and it will disable it.

With the current set of options, you can activate the "enable vignette overlay" setting.
But i want to disable it, light and vignette overlay is still to much.

But Paul already told you. Click on the light transparency option if it is enabled to disable it.
(2012-08-27, 12:17)coleborn Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

There seems to be a bug in the Music OSD where you can not see the sub-menu (random, repeat, lyrics etc.).

I changed line 8 in IncludesPlayerControl.xml to the following which seems to fix it:

<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Window.IsActive(musicosd) + ControlGroup(600).HasFocus</visible>

Could this be changed in future releases?

Thanks

Good call... just updated GIT with your quick fix Wink
Hey,

The Latest git has an issue with the home screen background being missing, it just displays a black background instead of the chosen theme wallpaper (my Alaska and Alaska dark themes etc all display a black home screen).

Pat Smile

(2012-08-27, 15:12)PatrickBateman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

The Latest git has an issue with the home screen background being missing, it just displays a black background instead of the chosen theme wallpaper (my Alaska and Alaska dark themes etc all display a black home screen).

Pat Smile

Thanks Pat. I am aware of it. GIT repo is currently work in progress.
Hello, just a small (I think) request, can you make a "miniature" (in french...maybe panel view in english) for favourite, because I found that the list view is not very nice compare to the rest of the menu when you go to favorite...well I hope it s not too hard...and that you ll consider this....focus is really beautifful as it is but the favorite view is not as nice as the rest imo...
Thank you for your great work again!
Cheers
(2012-08-30, 14:27)bakito Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, just a small (I think) request, can you make a "miniature" (in french...maybe panel view in english) for favourite, because I found that the list view is not very nice compare to the rest of the menu when you go to favorite...well I hope it s not too hard...and that you ll consider this....focus is really beautifful as it is but the favorite view is not as nice as the rest imo...
Thank you for your great work again!
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback. I think it is a good a idea, I have just modified the favourites view and pushed the changes to git. Actually, I have been doing quite a few changes lately which I have already pushed to git as well, but I will go more in detail when I release the next version.

Excellent! Even more nice looking that what I had in mind!
Great!
Thx!
having a weird problem after installing this skin with eden final (fresh xbmc install)

cant get fanarts to work, they dont show up in the background.

anyone know what to do?

Im using slide view, with posters, low opacity. However if i change from poster to fanart view, the fanart shows, but i want the fanart to bee in the background while i am in poster view.
Fanart works great in aeon nox and confluence, so i dunno the issue
(2012-09-03, 18:45)henrikyo Wrote: [ -> ]having a weird problem after installing this skin with eden final (fresh xbmc install)

anyone know what to do?

Im using slide view, with posters, low opacity. However if i change from poster to fanart view, the fanart shows, but i want the fanart to bee in the background while i am in poster view.

It works fine here. I dont have the fanart view that you mention but I am getting fanarts in all views. I'm using the 0.77 version.
I think you can check if you have this setting enabled as mentioned before:

settings > skin > homescreen > customize backgrounds > enable global fanart background
(2012-09-04, 13:08)Myrddraal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-03, 18:45)henrikyo Wrote: [ -> ]having a weird problem after installing this skin with eden final (fresh xbmc install)

anyone know what to do?

It works fine here. I dont have the fanart view that you mention but I am getting fanarts in all views. I'm using the 0.77 version.
I think you can check if you have this setting enabled as mentioned before:

settings > skin > homescreen > customize backgrounds > enable global fanart background
oops didnt have it enabled, thanks for helping Smile

stupid me :/ great skin, love it

I love this skin, I have been using it for the last couple of months now and find it to be the smoothest running and most appealing visually as well. I appreciate the constant and consistent updates as well as the response to requests and criticism. I started using it because I have very poor vision and the large fonts make it easy for me to be able to use as opposed to other skins. One problem I encounter though is with context menus, favourites, etc, the black/grey font on the white background is very difficult for me to read, would it be possible to enable an option to make these appear in the exact inverse (white font on black background) or to make it customizable in some way? Thank you for all of your efforts on this great skin!
Question.. Is there a way to make it easier to see what tv shows/moves you have watched? At times i forget which episodes i left off on in a series, is there a way to have a check on them without hoovering over them?