Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flipped, you need to have the watchlist script installed. I'm not sure where you can download it, I got it when it was packaged with another skin it installed with it. Probably can get it to pop up on Google though
Thanks for you answers!
Have good day
(2012-09-17, 15:13)Uridium_uk Wrote: [ -> ]Really impressed with the extra features you've added, by far my favourite Skin now.

However i have one small issue....is there any any reason in particular why menu transitions are so much slower than the pure reFocus skin?

Running the original reFocus skin i see no lag at all when opening Movies/TV etc..but with reFocus Big there is a delay of 5-10seconds with a black screen when opening these menu items..

Anyone else get this ?

OK scratch this...after installing 0.83 the delay has gone...:-)
Awesome update Paul, Thanks ! The Widgets are a great addition, not to mention a big step forward for Reloaded Wink I'll PM you later about that ...

I will also update the french strings and and update github ASAP...

Thanks again, this is great stuff Cool
looks good, thanks for the update. one suggestion though: having two posters on the favorite list is redundant. maybe having text only on the left side and the poster display on the right would look a little cleaner.
I'd really like to use the Fanart view, unfortunately it doesn't show the actual extrafanart for the movie/tv show but only the normal background image. Am I missing something in the settings perhaps? Gallery view is working as intended.

Great mod by the way, love it!
The fanart view is using the new landscape.jpg images for movies. At he moment it only falls back to the regular fanart image. Probably with frodo I can also make the extrafanart images available as fallback image.

The landscape images for movies can be downloaded with artwork downloader. At the moment there are only 400 images available, so please help us to get more at fanart.tv
A great modification to refocus! only issue I've noticed so far is that the refocus OSD isn't working in that the fonts are all wrong and it appears white.
Man this mod has come a long way. I've alway liked Focus and reFocus but it was missing some stuff. This mod is adding a lot of the things I've missed. Combined with the dark skin and fonts it's a real beauty.
Can someone tell me how the edit the homemenu?

I want the addon 1Channel in my home screen.

Now it is on Video/add-ons/1Channel

Hi,

The mimimal OSD is absolutely great! I'm using it now, so i took the libery to provide the following improvements:
- add some space around progressbar, so timing of media longer than 1 hour display properly
- added a finish flag, so i can visually distinguish the finish time from the current time.

Preview:

Not much of a movie there, Raspberry Pi only takes a screenshot of the overlay Smile

Posted a pull request on github.

PG
Love the skin, but I have an issue. When I click on PsuedoTV, nothing happens. It just doesn't run. Many of the other addons have the same problem. This occurs in reFocus, reFocus Big and ReAlaska yet PsuedoTV works fine in the default skin or any Aeon variant.
I am new to this skin I tried it a while ago but because I have so much stuff to keep track off I needed clear watched icons to know what. Have seen and this had those confusing unmatched icons which I kept mistaking for watched stuff instead of unmatched I did however see on the latest version there is an option to use alternative watched overlays I enabled this however I cannot see the watched icons I am using the fanart view with posters but cannot see them
@protocol77: Another option would be to hide watched stuff so you know that if you see it listed, you haven't watched it.
anyone else having with latency when using widgets on ATV2? really like this skin and its the skin, mostly because it is low performance.