Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can i change the music fanart settings? When i play a album or song i want to view the artist fanart. Now i sometimes see a blue mp3.com image. I don't like it.
Im sorry if this is a stupid question; But could someone please point me in the right direction towards making my own theme (i've got colors down) in regards to background images and so on?
Awesome skin. It's the only one I use these days.

The only thing it's missing is good viewtypes for advanced launcher. It would be great to be able to browse through my game collection in the same way as browsing through movies. Any chance you could add some of those viewtypes to support advanced launcher?
new to all of this git stuff.....

how do you download an installable zip file from the git?

Thanks -
(2013-06-26, 16:52)Airwolfuk Wrote: [ -> ]new to all of this git stuff.....

how do you download an installable zip file from the git?

Thanks -

Just download the zip and extract it to your skins directory. Theres a button somewhere on the page that says download zip
Having a real problem downloading this from GitHub. Are they experiencing problems? Just keeps timing out...
(2013-06-05, 13:21)hegem0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-03, 04:38)fogcity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I just installed refocus BIG version 0.88.6 (latest) and it does take several seconds longer to transition between home, movies, home, tv shows, home, system, and back home. and in between screens i get a blank (black) screen, which makes things considerably less smooth.

Any reason why I might be seeing this? Any settings to adjust to make the transitions smoother and faster?

Is switching the fontset from "Default" to "Original" or "reAlaska" improving screen transitions?

Hello,
I'm using refocus big (downloaded here https://github.com/paulsalem/skin.refocus.big) on a rpi, and I also have this long transitions problems. It's weird because the other parts of the skin are (relatively) snappy. Changing the fontset did not have any effect, as far as I could see... Any other idea ? Smile
thanks.
(2013-07-09, 06:27)kumagorou Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-05, 13:21)hegem0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-03, 04:38)fogcity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I just installed refocus BIG version 0.88.6 (latest) and it does take several seconds longer to transition between home, movies, home, tv shows, home, system, and back home. and in between screens i get a blank (black) screen, which makes things considerably less smooth.

Any reason why I might be seeing this? Any settings to adjust to make the transitions smoother and faster?

Is switching the fontset from "Default" to "Original" or "reAlaska" improving screen transitions?

Hello,
I'm using refocus big (downloaded here https://github.com/paulsalem/skin.refocus.big) on a rpi, and I also have this long transitions problems. It's weird because the other parts of the skin are (relatively) snappy. Changing the fontset did not have any effect, as far as I could see... Any other idea ? Smile
thanks.

Nothing right now, but I plan to look into it when I have a while.
Cool Smile
Let me know if there is any way I can help.
Refocus big is my favourite skin and while I'm aware that the limited processing power of my platform will make it laggy at times, there is clearly a problem here Smile
Not at my xbmc right now, but theres something along the lines of "Remove/disable extra animations" somewhere within the skin settings. Try that.
It's not the lack of processing power. I have plenty, but still experiencing lagg
(2013-07-09, 12:53)cruse Wrote: [ -> ]Not at my xbmc right now, but theres something along the lines of "Remove/disable extra animations" somewhere within the skin settings. Try that.

Hello,

I just tried to enable and disable this setting, but it did not have any noticeable effect. It takes about 7 seconds on my pi to transition from the home screen to the TV shows screen.
maybe try the version which is optimized for PI?
https://github.com/paweu/skin-refocus.pi
(2013-07-10, 02:05)FREAKJAM Wrote: [ -> ]maybe try the version which is optimized for PI?
https://github.com/paweu/skin-refocus.pi

Sadly, it doesn't seem to change anything...