Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [REQUEST] Big Ten Network Add-on (BTN2GO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to request the creation of an add-on for the Big Ten Network.

Live and archived sporting events of the Big Ten schools can be accessed at the Big Ten Network web site BTN2GO

http://www.btn2go.com/btn2go/

If your current provider is Bright House, DirecTV, Dish, Verizon, Cox, Optimum, Time Warner or Charter you have access to all live and archived content after entering your credentials.

Quality is very good. I can open it up in a browser on my HTPC and it looks and sounds great. It would be fantastic if it could also be accessed via a video add-on in XBMC.

Thanks for considering it.
I'd like to bump this. I'm watching it now on their website and it is garbage. Stream stops between commercial break, sound drops to 0 every restart. Is anyone interested in making this happen?
If there's anyone who could put this together, I would be extremely grateful.
I would also be interested in this. Between this and WatchESPN, I can almost watch all the sports I need to without cable.
My cable provider doesn't offer this at all. I'm a Gopher fan, the wife's a Husker fan. This would be really nice.