Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Universal Scraper for Music Albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
(2012-08-27, 14:59)olympia Wrote: [ -> ]Sure it will fetch everything set in settings.

Thanks again for your answer and help. I will be working on creating nfo files for my music collection after I finish correcting the nfo files in my Music Video collection. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again!
did someone notice that.

The scraper used to work perfectly, but now it doesn't seem to find any new artist in my library.

When i force scraping, it keeps asking for the name of artist just as it didn't knew it
. and that for all my artists?

it usedto work till few days ago
hi
album scraper "doesnt works" for me.
i have bunch of music on my pc, the following mixed naming conceptions:
- deff lepard - pyromania
- deff_lepard_-_pyromania
- defflepard-pyromania
- deff lepard pyromania
etc... sometimes year-datas (ripper, quality etc..) after or before.
sometimes there is the artist folder:
- deff lepard
-- pyromania
and in the artist folder are folders with albumnames.

the album scraper does not recongnises all of the albums. in fact only about the 30% of the albums are recognized. first i tought that its because of the hungarian bands the special characters but not. all of the bands are present in all of the music-databases and are easy to search after.
what can be the problem? what kind of information do you need from me?

i use netinst ubuntu precise, xbmc eden.

thank you!
You need to correct the ID3 info of the files
(2012-09-13, 16:45)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]You need to correct the ID3 info of the files

both ID3v1 and ID3v2 are filled out.

however im 100% sure its a local problem on my pc.
the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.
(2012-09-09, 11:14)sarakha63 Wrote: [ -> ]did someone notice that.

The scraper used to work perfectly, but now it doesn't seem to find any new artist in my library.

When i force scraping, it keeps asking for the name of artist just as it didn't knew it
. and that for all my artists?

it usedto work till few days ago

(2012-09-19, 12:33)bandelguy Wrote: [ -> ]the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.
Same issue here.

The scraper used to work until today, now i can only scrap using Last.fm one, no way to make Universal Scraper work again (neither Albums or Artists).
I had the same issue on another installation.

There is definitively a bug somewhere.

Using Eden from PulseEight on Ubuntu 12.04 here.
(2012-09-19, 12:33)bandelguy Wrote: [ -> ]the scraper is asking for album names and artist names repeatedly and still, not scraping. it is going in a cycle of asking album names and artist name.

Having the same issue here since this morning, seems all music related scraping has gone hell... hehe... there has to be a workaround.
Doesn't work here either. Sad
Creating an album.nfo with release url, didn't work either
Theres an update

Can someone check if you get discography from coldplay?
I got a problem Smile and Sad

I got this dutch compilation cd:
Top 2000 (released in 2011) from radio 2

However if i add this compilation cd to my music library, i get loads of albums...(1100 of them)
Some are top 100, some are best of..., knuffelrock nr... and so on; all sorts of albums

Cause of this i get no album art, cause its not found

How should i set this up to get it right?
If i change for all titles the album to Top 2000 2011, all my backgrounds will be changed i think, not sure

Help wanted pls
Thanks
Same here, no scraping!
I got it fixed with other mp3tags
Same issues here, I can't even scrape big albums/artists that are showing and present on last/musicdb etc?
Any work arounds?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34