Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Send Content From XBMC To TV, iPhone, etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys I have a question I would appreciated if someone can help me. Is there way that i can send content to my UPNP/DLNA tv with XBMC without having to look for it in the UPNP devices? for example I have this app on my iPhone and Mac called Twonky Beam wich sends media from my computer straight to the TV without having to look for it on my TV in the list of UPNP devices. Once I press play on a movies/mp3 on my Mac or iPhone it sends it straight to the TV and plays on the TV instead of the Mac or iPhone. is there a way I can do this with XBMC. I currently have XBMC (Eden) on my Mac and I control it with an iPhone app called XBMC Constellation and I would love to have the media sent to my TV when I press play instead of it playing on the Mac or IPhone. I would rather use XBMC other than Twonky because I am currently having problems with the iPhone app and they haven't resolve these issues in quite sometime plus I love using XBMC and don't have enough money at the moment to buy a HTPC so I would love to have/use this feature if available.

thanks in advance