Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Alternative music add-on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.
(2012-06-13, 12:54)meimeiriver Wrote: [ -> ]Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.

There are a couple of "Universal" scanners in the addons...You can give those I try.
Most of my music was already scanned before I installed them so I can't testify to how well they work.
(2012-06-13, 14:06)Dobyken Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-13, 12:54)meimeiriver Wrote: [ -> ]Using XBMC 11.0 'Eden', it seems the XBMC team has marked the default allmusic.com as 'broken'. So, does anyone know of a good alternative? (for music). Currently XBMC isn't updating the library any more, at all.

There are a couple of "Universal" scanners in the addons...You can give those I try.
Most of my music was already scanned before I installed them so I can't testify to how well they work.

Thx, I'll try those. :)

Due to a bizarre low-fps problem (see other thread), I had to do a full clean reinstall, wiping all my media meta data too; so I need to get it all back. :)
I installed a series of Universal Scraper add-ons, set them to be used, restarted XBMC, but library isn't updating at all. Sad (even though I set to update library at startup).

Anyone else have an idea why this may occuring?