Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-04-09, 23:51)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]From the log, it looks like you have a bad installation of the add-on.

ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createFollowingList] <-- that is a V1 route
where service.py is from V2
No, this is just a script im running at the start of Kodi (autoexec.py) to automatically fetch twitch online players list (which is no longer working in V2). I can easily disable it and just manually go into the addon.

This has nothing to do with crashes.
Attached is complete log with fresh profile. Just installed Twitch 2.0 Alpha 13, opened it and clicked on "Featured Streams".

00:11:25 T:2439021600 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module requests was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:25 T:2439021600 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module six was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib/six.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:25 T:2439021600 NOTICE: Twitch: Service: Start
00:11:38 T:2409624608 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
00:11:38 T:2401236000 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
00:11:38 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module requests was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:38 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module six was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib/six.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:38 T:2401236000 NOTICE: Twitch: Calling |main| for mode |main| with pos args |[]| and kwargs |{}|
00:11:41 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module requests was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:41 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module six was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib/six.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:42 T:2401236000 NOTICE: Twitch: Calling |list_featured_streams| for mode |featured_streams| with pos args |[]| and kwargs |{}|
00:11:42 T:2401236000 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: No JSON object could be decoded
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/__run__.py", line 50, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/__run__.py", line 46, in main
DISPATCHER.dispatch(mode, queries)
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/common/url_dispatcher.py", line 102, in dispatch
self.func_registry[mode](*args, **kwargs)
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/error_handling.py", line 33, in wrapper
result = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/routes.py", line 179, in list_featured_streams
blacklist_filter.by_type(streams, Keys.FEATURED, parent_keys=[Keys.STREAM, Keys.CHANNEL], id_key=Keys._ID, list_type='user')
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/utils.py", line 434, in by_type
if not is_blacklisted(identification, list_type=list_type):
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/utils.py", line 274, in is_blacklisted
json_data = get_stored_json()
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/utils.py", line 253, in get_stored_json
json_data = STORAGE.load()
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/common/json_store.py", line 41, in load
data = json.load(jsonfile)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 290, in load
**kw)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode
raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")
ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded
-->End of Python script error report<--
00:11:42 T:3043180544 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.twitch/?mode=featured_streams
00:11:42 T:3043180544 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.twitch/?mode=featured_streams) failed
00:11:43 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module requests was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:43 T:2401236000 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module six was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib/six.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
00:11:43 T:2401236000 NOTICE: Twitch: Calling |main| for mode |main| with pos args |[]| and kwargs |{}|
Live notifications have been added in V2.

As far as the cryptography, and six errors those again look to be user environment and will need to be resolved on your end. I'm not proficient enough with linux to be able to help resolve that for you though. The linux section or googling of those errors may help you get to the bottom of them though.

The strptime error happens rarely, and working on resolving that now. Looks to be a known bug with it.
Installed the latest alpha on latest unstable recalbox on RPI3. Tryin to start any stream fails Sad
The official repo twitch didnt work either, just 1 out of 20 tries or less.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24356378/
@tony32, give a quick search in this thread for recalbox. In short, your log looks fine and the issue lies out of our control Sad
(2017-04-10, 22:22)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@tony32, give a quick search in this thread for recalbox. In short, your log looks fine and the issue lies out of our control Sad

Okay, I see. I thought that might be the case as it works flawlessly on my laptop running Mint. Thanks for the fast reply! Smile
(2017-04-10, 00:19)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]As far as the cryptography, and six errors those again look to be user environment and will need to be resolved on your end. I'm not proficient enough with linux to be able to help resolve that for you though. The linux section or googling of those errors may help you get to the bottom of them though.
Im even less proficient, thats why I was asking if You can keep the old version and just fix upcoming errors.

ATM for me 1.46 Alpha 2 is working great, but You never know what happens tomorrow..
(2017-04-09, 23:06)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]It is the addition of a bunch of new transcodes. I'd suggest at this point using the V2 alphas where this is no longer an issue. I'm focusing my efforts on getting that to release atm, there may still be changes come beta/release, though it has been stable through-out at this point.

It will require a new OAuth token to be generated from within the add-on settings. (do NOT add client-id)

The repository zip to install V2 test releases is repository zip

And either option will be updated upon release.

Do you have an ETA for release? Thanks in advance..
Hi

I got problem with 1.4.5 with live streams that were fix'd with update to V2.

Now I got small problem with V2: past broadcasts aren't in any order what's so ever. There's broadcast from 2 months ago and under that is broadcast from this week etc.

Just to let you know. I went back to 1.4.5 and past broadcasts were fine and probably gonna update back to V2 when I next get to watch live streams.
No eta. It's at beta2 now, and things seem to be pretty smooth so hopefully sooner rather than later. Smile

For past broadcasts in v2 you can context menu on the 'Past Broadcasts' folder and change the sort by parameter.
There are sorting options added where possible for the twitch api.
I have generated a new OAPI key as requested.
While watching a stream I get sometimes an error popup that the oapi request failed and that I should generate a new OAPI key.
I just confirm it and the stream continues to play and I have see no other negative affects.

Is there something that I can do against this error popup ?
(2017-04-14, 21:47)Masterdisaster Wrote: [ -> ]I have generated a new OAPI key as requested.
While watching a stream I get sometimes an error popup that the oapi request failed and that I should generate a new OAPI key.
I just confirm it and the stream continues to play and I have see no other negative affects.

Is there something that I can do against this error popup ?

I am also getting the same problem.. I get this error while watching a tvseries even. not even using twich.
If you are able please post a debug log (wiki) with the error.
I get the same OAPI popup, it's not happening on a regular basis and doesn't matter if I watch twitch or not. I also noticed no negative effects.
Trying to catch a debug log with it.

Oh and you have a typo in there, the popup says "ivalid..."
here is the snippet from the log, working a few times and then the popup:

Code:
22:12:33.952 T:1569715104   DEBUG: Twitch: Using method cache for: |addon.api.Twitch.valid_token| -> |5|
22:14:25.632 T:1962283936   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnScreensaverActivated from xbmc
22:14:25.632 T:1962283936   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 4, from xbmc, message OnScreensaverActivated
22:14:25.637 T:1962287104   DEBUG: ------ Window Init () ------
22:17:33.258 T:1569715104   DEBUG: Twitch: Using method cache for: |addon.api.Twitch.valid_token| -> |5|
22:24:54.486 T:1276113824   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:27:33.898 T:1569715104   DEBUG: Twitch: Calling cached method: |addon.api.Twitch.valid_token|
22:27:34.352 T:1569715104   DEBUG: Twitch: {
                                                "token": {
                                                    "valid": false,
                                                    "authorization": null
                                                }
                                            }
22:27:34.390 T:1962287104   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogConfirm.xml) ------