Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help Confluence left side bar on Touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XBMC 11, Windows 64 with Touchmonitor

Hi I have a problem with the left side bar on my touch monitor

In Videolibrary or Musiclibrary the sidebar fade out e.g. press on Top100. the correct behavior is if the sidebar fade out if I touch the small left clip for the sidbar.

But I don't found the right control for this behavior.

Have any body an idea how can I control the sidebar that it only fade out if I touch the sidbar clip.

Thanks
I have an idea but its fairly complicated to explain and will take a bit of coding to change the behaviour. And I really don't have time to go into it right now but if your savy enough the bit you need to look into is in includes.xml and starts with <include name="SideBladeLeft">
Solved the same problem by going into includes.xml to section include name="SideBladeLeft" and changing the line
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="250,0" time="400" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(9001) | Control.HasFocus(8999)">Conditional</animation>
to
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="250,0" time="400" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus | Control.HasFocus(9001)">Conditional</animation>