Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Been waiting for these Blu-Rays to drop below $10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that Amazon has some pretty sweet Blu-Ray movies for under $10. I've been waiting for some of these to get under 10 bucks for a while now. Thought I'd share.

Alien
Predator
Office Space
Independence Day
Fight Club
Batmen Begins
Terminator 2
and plenty more...

Just picked up 3 of these right away,. and will have to go check good-ole Mr. Bank Account to see if I can buy more.
<secret_voice>Cheaper to rent them</secret_voice>
Blush Cool...
There are even cheaper ways.
(2012-06-26, 16:00)jasmill1969 Wrote: [ -> ]There are even cheaper ways.

When you say "cheaper", I'm sure you mean your local library.
We're fortunate to have a library that have a great selection of movies on DVD.
And you can borrow them (for free) for one-week. Late fees are $1 per day overdue.

There are some downsides:
It's only one week.
There are some GREAT movies that I must have a copy. Such as, Aliens, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Matrix,. LOTR.
Sometimes, because they are used so much,..they come scratched and unplayable.
They only have DVDs,...no Blu-Ray.

I've seen DVDs go for more than $10,...so to get Blu-Rays of these movies for less than $10 is pretty awesome to me,...and well worth it!
(2012-06-27, 13:49)GortWillSaveUs Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "cheaper", I'm sure you mean your local library.
When you say "I'm sure you mean", I'm sure you mean "I'm certain that you do not mean".... Wink
We all know that he is not talking about local libraries...

Are these local libraries Red and look like a Box?
Or are they Nets where you get your Flix from?
I usually find pretty good deals at local stores also. You just have to look for them.
Just saw Avengers,..and will be buying the Blu-Ray version.
It was really good,...and then when I saw the credits and saw that Josh Whedon directed and did the screenplay,..it all made perfect sense.