Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ContextMenu aligny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys I need a push - how can I make context menu to always be vertically aligned?
<orientation>vertical</orientation> ?
Haha

What I've meant to ask is how to make it vertically centered. It keeps sliding towards top of the screen when there are fewer items in it.
The context menu always opens in the center (both x and y) of the list it applies to. So you'd have to adjust your list height and posy in this case.
Use a series of slide animations based on the buttons visible?

eg

PHP Code:
<animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1002)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1003)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1004)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1005)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1006)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1007)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1008)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1009)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1010)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1011)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1012)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1013)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1014)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="slide" end="0,-20" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(1015)">Conditional</animation
(2012-06-26, 09:59)Big_Noid Wrote: [ -> ]The context menu always opens in the center (both x and y) of the list it applies to. So you'd have to adjust your list height and posy in this case.

Managed to override that with

<coordinates>
<system>1</system>
<origin x="729" y="210" />
</coordinates>

so it gets centered horizontally. It does not help with Y axis as height of the menu changes.
(2012-06-26, 10:22)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Use a series of slide animations based on the buttons visible?

That seems as the only way to go although I'm not sure if it will prove as a good idea in the long run Smile