Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Emulator won't start with latest margro Frodo build...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I just switched from Windows Media Center to XBMC, because by now it's the closest to 1 complete solution (and far more elegant). I'm running the latest Frodo build from margro because it has PVR support (afaik the official monthly does not) and native HD audio bitstreaming. My only problem is when a add Kega Fusion Emulator (latest version on Windows 7 x64) through Advanced Launcher (IBM compatible thingy), and try to run it, it just starts up the emulator with black screen. I can still right click to get to the menu, and if I manually load af game I still get black screen.

Does anybody know the solution for this?

Thanks a lot anyhow. Smile

EDIT: I apologize if this thread is in the wrong category.
Oh and, Kega Fusion runs fine when I run it manually, and with margros Eden PVR. Smile
Because this is not PVR related, you are on your own. Frodo is still under development and things will be broken from time to time. For a stable build, stay with the Eden-pvr builds.
My advice: test it with a non-PVR Frodo nightly from Team XBMC and if it is also broken there, ask Team XBMC and/or the addon developer for help.
If it is only broken in my Frodo builds, let me know.
(2012-07-08, 16:51)margro Wrote: [ -> ]Because this is not PVR related, you are on your own. Frodo is still under development and things will be broken from time to time. For a stable build, stay with the Eden-pvr builds.
My advice: test it with a non-PVR Frodo nightly from Team XBMC and if it is also broken there, ask Team XBMC and/or the addon developer for help.
If it is only broken in my Frodo builds, let me know.
Thanks... never got around to test a nightly/monthly Frodo build, so just went with your latest Eden build. Got everything to work the way I want it to, but when watching TV I noticed that the picture get's "cut in two". From the buttom and about a couple of centimeters up, the picture is shifted about a centimeter to the side.

Like this...

And no matter what I do in settings it's still there (might have something to do with the Aeon Nox skin?).