Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [SOLVED] Keyboard.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am also interested in the custom keyboard.xml file. I have a F10 Mele hooked up to my MK809ii
Could anyone post a tweaked keyboard.xml for mele f10. please
I need the keyboard.xml for Mele F10.
Please can somebody help?
Hi Guys,

Can't seem to attach it. But below is the contents. Can use notepad and copy and paste,

<!--Template XBMC keyboard file-->
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<home>back</home>
<f4>playpause</f4>
<f3>stop</f3>
<f2>info</f2>
<return>select</return>
<f1>contextmenu</f1>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>
(2013-04-25, 09:36)oztraze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

Can't seem to attach it. But below is the contents. Can use notepad and copy and paste,

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<home>back</home>
<f4>playpause</f4>
<f3>stop</f3>
<f2>info</f2>
<return>select</return>
<f1>contextmenu</f1>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Hi there!

I pasted this into keyboard.xml and copied the file to ~/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/, but it's not working. Any ideas?

Thanks
So I know this isn't Plex forum, but since Plex uses XBMC as base, would this work in Plex as well? I have a F10 Mele but don't get it to work in Plex. Maybe if anyone had some knowledge regarding interoperability between the keymap settings for the two...
Thanks.
(2013-05-04, 21:50)skbharman Wrote: [ -> ]So I know this isn't Plex forum, but since Plex uses XBMC as base, would this work in Plex as well? I have a F10 Mele but don't get it to work in Plex. Maybe if anyone had some knowledge regarding interoperability between the keymap settings for the two...
Thanks.

Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Try here: http://forums.plexapp.com/
Anyone notice the volume down button is not mapped?
(2013-05-05, 04:09)Abrasher Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone notice the volume down button is not mapped?
Yes, and I would love it if someone would tell me the key-codes for volume down, and mute.
(2013-07-06, 05:41)lunix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-05, 04:09)Abrasher Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone notice the volume down button is not mapped?
Yes, and I would love it if someone would tell me the key-codes for volume down, and mute.

On my RPi OpenElec I tried (in the /global) section of keyboard.xml <volume_down>VolumeDown></volume_down>, etc, etc. They had no effect before of after rebooting.

So let's be very specific; What file needs to be edited on Open Elec- latest version as of 7/4/2013? What lines need to be placed in which section(s) to make volume down and mute work? I have a USB keyboard and tracpad combo (Logitech k400r). AND why is the specific information so hard to find that I have to post a please in these forums to get it, after making half-a-dozen tries?
Got same problems. Anybody an explanation of steps wich to follow to setup this remote? Any option in XBMC maybe?

(2013-05-04, 13:27)MarceFX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-25, 09:36)oztraze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<home>back</home>
<f4>playpause</f4>
<f3>stop</f3>
<f2>info</f2>
<return>select</return>
<f1>contextmenu</f1>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Hi there!

I pasted this into keyboard.xml and copied the file to ~/.xbmc/userdata/keymaps/, but it's not working. Any ideas?

Thanks
I used the mouse.XML to remap right click and center. Seemed to work fine...
Easy guide to fix it for all Android:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1743822
(2013-03-09, 01:57)thinktwo Wrote: [ -> ]Could anyone post a tweaked keyboard.xml? Thanks Smile

I'm not very techy (but trying!) Have this same F10 remote from when I bought an android stick several years ago. Getting boned up on Kodi and remembered I had this F10... Anyways, from what I read, it sounds like this F10 is usable with Kodi, but requires some key mapping. Can anyone link me to step by step instructions on how to make the F10 work well with Kodi? I plan to use the Pi2 with OpenElec...
hello,

Is it going to work with mele f10 deluxe ?

showkey in command line of ubuntu receive buttons as below
play button "164"
forward button "163"
backward button "165"

unfortunatelly keymap editor in kodi is not recognizing when I`m pressing those buttons
Pages: 1 2