Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Komet
any chance to add the series status to the nfo ? ( <status>Continuing</status> ; <status>Ended</status> )
I'm noticing an issue with a large number of my blu ray movies and the number of speakers mediaelch displays. In this example 2 fast 2 furious has DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 for the audio track. But as you can see in this screen shot MediaElch is displaying the ammount of speakers as 2.0. Is this a bug or something else?

@Komet,

hellos again,
can you please check that updating stream details in a movie (load from file in stream details window)
then saving movie the new stream details are saved? and not reverted back to previous state (latest pc nightly build)
(2015-11-19, 15:57)schimi2k Wrote: [ -> ]@Komet
any chance to add the series status to the nfo ? ( <status>Continuing</status> ; <status>Ended</status> )

Will be included in the next release.
@Tatts4Life: Can you please check what's displayed in the streamdetails tab? If there's also 2 channels can you post the output of mediainfo for that file?
@solamnic: is this happening in your case? Which values are replaced by the old ones?
(2015-11-19, 23:53)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]@Tatts4Life: Can you please check what's displayed in the streamdetails tab? If there's also 2 channels can you post the output of mediainfo for that file?

How do I find the mediainfo file and post what's needed?
@Tatts4Life: MediaInfo is the tool that's used by MediaElch to get the streamdetails of movie files: http://mediaarea.net/de/MediaInfo
(2015-11-19, 23:55)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]@solamnic: is this happening in your case? Which values are replaced by the old ones?

i think images will make it more clear
after pressing reload all movies

then pressing Reload from file

then when i press save the media info are reverted to previous state
(2015-11-20, 16:02)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]@Tatts4Life: MediaInfo is the tool that's used by MediaElch to get the streamdetails of movie files: http://mediaarea.net/de/MediaInfo

OK here is a screen shot of what Mediainfo says. I'm new to this so I'm not sure what I'm seeing. But I see something that says 6 channel and 2 channel. But I also see it says DTS (MA/core) which I guess is correct too.

@solamnic: Does this only happen for streamdetails for that movie or also if you change other values (maybe the title)? Can you send me the nfo file for that movie to [email protected]?
@Tatts4Life: Can you switch the view to text (View -> Text) and post the complete output (or just the audio part, that would be enough)?
sorry about that here is the audio portion

Audio
ID : 2
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : MA / Core
Mode : 16
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A9
Duration : 1h 47mn
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : Unknown / 1 509 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel(s)_Original : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossless / Lossy
Stream size : 3.43 GiB (37%)
Title : Surround / Surround
Language : English
(2015-11-20, 19:11)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]@solamnic: Does this only happen for streamdetails for that movie or also if you change other values (maybe the title)? Can you send me the nfo file for that movie to [email protected]?

other values change fine... only on stream details its the problem;;
sending you the nfo file
(2015-11-20, 20:03)Tatts4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel(s)_Original : 6 channels

As you can see Channel(s) is 2 and Channel(s)_Original is 6. The difference is that Channel(s) is the value in the container (mp4) and Channel(s)_Original is the value directly taken from the audio stream. The latest nightly builds of MediaElch already take care of this and use Channel(s)_Original if present and otherwise Channel(s).