Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Komet accepted my merge request for this this morning, no idea if he'll release an official update or what though.

Update: Looks like there is indeed a new "nightly" build for donators as of a few hours ago, that now includes the fix.
(2017-02-21, 16:59)garretn Wrote: [ -> ]If I get some time today I'll see if I can get windows compiling working in a VM. I doubt Komet would appreciate me releasing the donators-only releases, so I'll see if my patches work fine against the github version.

Well, I certainly have no issues donating if that would help... you can see I've donated to Kodi. I try and support things like this.
I probably just never even noticed on the ME site since its in German... but I did just go look and found the 'spenden' link.
I just saw your post #2041 after I made my last post... I'll go make a donation.
(2017-02-21, 21:12)huttdes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 16:59)garretn Wrote: [ -> ]If I get some time today I'll see if I can get windows compiling working in a VM. I doubt Komet would appreciate me releasing the donators-only releases, so I'll see if my patches work fine against the github version.

Well, I certainly have no issues donating if that would help... you can see I've donated to Kodi. I try and support things like this.
I probably just never even noticed on the ME site since its in German... but I did just go look and found the 'spenden' link.

If you scroll down to the bottom, there's a link to get the site in English. Odd placement/people never make it that far though, imho.
(2017-02-21, 21:13)garretn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 21:12)huttdes Wrote: [ -> ]

If you scroll down to the bottom, there's a link to get the site in English. Odd placement/people never make it that far though, imho.

Haha... yeah. I actually found that right before I saw your post... Because I'm all over the site looking for the nightly.
I made a donation and I did get emailed a confirmation. Registered wit the forum. But still don't see any links for the nightly builds downloads.
Actually beside the forum I don't see any kind of sign in so how would it even know I've donated...
Maybe its right in front of my face but I'm not seeing anything...
(2017-02-21, 21:31)huttdes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 21:13)garretn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-21, 21:12)huttdes Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I certainly have no issues donating if that would help... you can see I've donated to Kodi. I try and support things like this.

Haha... yeah. I actually found that right before I saw your post... Because I'm all over the site looking for the nightly.
I made a donation and I did get emailed a confirmation. Registered wit the forum. But still don't see any links for the nightly builds downloads.
Actually beside the forum I don't see any kind of sign in so how would it even know I've donated...
Maybe its right in front of my face but I'm not seeing anything...

Make sure you create an account at community.kvibes.de. You should see a "Nightly Builds" link when you login to the community site and you are a donor.

Regards,

Bart
I want to say they manually change you over to be a "Donator", at which point you'd go to the Community area of the site (community.kvibes.de) and you'll see additional options on the right for votes and nightly builds.
Well, I donated first... when I was still reading (trying to) everything in German.
After I found the English link I then joined the kvibes community.
So since I did it in that order maybe they are not being associated with each other because I'm logged in and there those 2 options are not there.
I'm going to email support over there.
I have been a forum member for a while but just donated and I do not see a download nightlies link either.
Any suggestions?
Daniel replied to me from kvibes. Updated my account and I now have the nightly with music support. Awesome!!
(2017-02-22, 01:20)melons2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been a forum member for a while but just donated and I do not see a download nightlies link either.
Any suggestions?

Try contacting them like huttdes did?
New build is up for donators that fixes music scrapping
can some one upload the fixed version here ?
Is there any way to do a select all and batch select movies?
Why can I Ctrl-A music but not movies?
Is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
(2017-02-23, 10:34)audigy2 Wrote: [ -> ]can some one upload the fixed version here ?

I don't think they'd appreciate that.
Just go make a small donation and you'll have access.
They put time into it... they deserve compensation.