Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have had a couple of issues with renaming in 1.4. Lost two movies now where the rename failed for some reason and it deleted the movies. I see now that both movie names had a colon in them ":" could that be the cause?
(2013-02-09, 09:41)Slipx Wrote: [ -> ]Have had a couple of issues with renaming in 1.4. Lost two movies now where the rename failed for some reason and it deleted the movies. I see now that both movie names had a colon in them ":" could that be the cause?

This will be fixed in version 1.5
Loving this program, clean and simple to use, but have a couple of questions:

1. Open movie folder or open tv folder does not work for me. Are there any settings that need to be set to work?
2. On the movie set tab, is there a way to select a set, then select a movie to edit instead of going back to the movie section and finding the movie to edit?

Feature requests:
1. Similar to the Genre and Certifications tabs, is there a way to setup a Director or any tag bulk editor?
2. For videos missing artwork (thumbnails) add the option to right click the file to generate a thumbnail and saved the file in the same folder, with the same name as the file with .jpg and associate it the image in the xml file.
3. The ability to filter collection based on individual fields, ie director = Lucas, and then be able to take bulk action or if filed is blank, ie cover art is blank.

TIA,

AL
(2013-02-09, 15:40)alspoll Wrote: [ -> ]Loving this program, clean and simple to use, but have a couple of questions:

1. Open movie folder or open tv folder does not work for me. Are there any settings that need to be set to work?
2. On the movie set tab, is there a way to select a set, then select a movie to edit instead of going back to the movie section and finding the movie to edit?

Feature requests:
1. Similar to the Genre and Certifications tabs, is there a way to setup a Director or any tag bulk editor?
2. For videos missing artwork (thumbnails) add the option to right click the file to generate a thumbnail and saved the file in the same folder, with the same name as the file with .jpg and associate it the image in the xml file.
3. The ability to filter collection based on individual fields, ie director = Lucas, and then be able to take bulk action or if filed is blank, ie cover art is blank.

TIA,

AL

1: Looks like there's a problem in Windows, I'll check it.
2: Currently not.

Feature requests:
1: Currently not planned, but I think about adding something...
2: Feature request recorded Wink
3: Already possible for some fields: try to type "poster" in the filter line in the upper right, you'll see a dropdown where you can choose "Movie has no Poster". Then just select all (filtered) movies and load the missing poster. This will be improved later to support more fields.
(2013-02-09, 16:04)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-09, 15:40)alspoll Wrote: [ -> ]Loving this program, clean and simple to use, but have a couple of questions:

Feature requests:

TIA,

AL

1: Looks like there's a problem in Windows, I'll check it.
2: Currently not.

Feature requests:
1: Currently not planned, but I think about adding something...
2: Feature request recorded Wink
3: Already possible for some fields: try to type "poster" in the filter line in the upper right, you'll see a dropdown where you can choose "Movie has no Poster". Then just select all (filtered) movies and load the missing poster. This will be improved later to support more fields.

Thanks for considering...

New Feature request:
1. On the movie set tab a way to select a set, then select a movie to edit Big Grin

Maybe i do not know how to spell poster correctly, but entering poster does not work for me...

Thanks again.

AL

Which language are you using?
English.
Should look like this

Which OS and version is it?
I am using Win7 x64.

works for me now... i rebooted my computer... go figure.
I just tried version 1.4 and added a few episodes to a tv show. After saving the changes to those episodes they get an addl. icon in the list view. The same like adding those items to the synchronization queue. What is it all about? What kind of sync is it?

Thank you!
(2013-02-09, 19:42)_ak1_ Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried version 1.4 and added a few episodes to a tv show. After saving the changes to those episodes they get an addl. icon in the list view. The same like adding those items to the synchronization queue. What is it all about? What kind of sync is it?

Thank you!

http://www.mediaelch.de/xbmc-synchronization/

Setting the host, port, username and password has now moved to MediaElchs settings.
(2013-02-09, 19:45)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-09, 19:42)_ak1_ Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried version 1.4 and added a few episodes to a tv show. After saving the changes to those episodes they get an addl. icon in the list view. The same like adding those items to the synchronization queue. What is it all about? What kind of sync is it?

Thank you!

http://www.mediaelch.de/xbmc-synchronization/

Setting the host, port, username and password has now moved to MediaElchs settings.

I see. Thank you. But I don't want to trigger any synchronisation from MediaElch to any of my XBMC installations. Can I prevent somehow that a just saved episode is automatically put into the sync queue? Or should I symply ignore this?
from what ive seen , the symbol after a save means to relead the library for changes ( in media el)

only in eden was the http stuff working with media elch
so if you didnt set it up , it wont do anythin
(2013-02-09, 20:16)_ak1_ Wrote: [ -> ]I see. Thank you. But I don't want to trigger any synchronisation from MediaElch to any of my XBMC installations. Can I prevent somehow that a just saved episode is automatically put into the sync queue? Or should I symply ignore this?

Then you can simply ignore the icon.
REPORTING

Even choosing not to download actors images on TV Shows, the download still happens. In Movies works well.

REQUEST

Komet, can u add a possibility to chose other language on IMDB scrapper??