Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-12, 15:55)chander Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Komet,

Is it possible to have more filter like those on the left side (movies by set, certification & genre)? Will be great to filter movies by rating, studios, countries, etc. It's a very powerful way to check missing/wrong informations in nfo's files.

Thanks again for MediaElch, using it every day and still the more powerful and fast way to scrape my medias!

I think this will "overstuff" the navigation bar... Do you know that you can filter for things like this? Just type "studio" in the filter bar and a context menu will pop up where you can select things like "Studio XYZ" (will show all movies with studio XYZ) or "No Studio" (will show all movies where no studio is set).

(2013-10-12, 19:20)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Komet

any ideas why the created nfo files are not compatible with Ember MM?

I don't know and have never checked it. Nfo files generated by MediaElch are fully compatible with XBMC.
btw: Is something missing in MediaElch because you're using Ember or just personal preference?
(2013-10-12, 21:18)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]I think this will "overstuff" the navigation bar... Do you know that you can filter for things like this? Just type "studio" in the filter bar and a context menu will pop up where you can select things like "Studio XYZ" (will show all movies with studio XYZ) or "No Studio" (will show all movies where no studio is set).

Thanks for this tip, very useful!
(2013-10-12, 21:18)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-12, 19:20)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]Komet

any ideas why the created nfo files are not compatible with Ember MM?

I don't know and have never checked it. Nfo files generated by MediaElch are fully compatible with XBMC.
btw: Is something missing in MediaElch because you're using Ember or just personal preference?

I start using EmberMM when the custom scraper didnt work..
and there was no answer on the forum (thought you abandoned the program)..

But now i m back to MediaElch again.. Wink
Is it possible to get full mpaa rating when it is availible? e.g Instead of just gettin a "R" I want the whole line like "Rated R for disturbing violent content, language and some nudity"
@Komet

Mate can you make TV fanart available globally? (on all seasons)..

Since there is no specific season fanart ... (at least there is no distinction in TVDB)...
(2013-10-13, 16:05)zepo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to get full mpaa rating when it is availible? e.g Instead of just gettin a "R" I want the whole line like "Rated R for disturbing violent content, language and some nudity"

Which scraper are you using?

(2013-10-13, 16:28)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]@Komet

Mate can you make TV fanart available globally? (on all seasons)..

Since there is no specific season fanart ... (at least there is no distinction in TVDB)...

It's already fixed in the latest nightlies Smile
@Komet

also there is a problem while choosing local poster or fanart in a TV show (pc version)

is this fixed too?

(details: choose any show, dont scrape just click on poster or fanart, then try to choose a locan poster or fanart... you will see the problem)
(2013-10-13, 16:55)solamnic Wrote: [ -> ]@Komet

also there is a problem while choosing local poster or fanart in a TV show (pc version)

is this fixed too?

(details: choose any show, dont scrape just click on poster or fanart, then try to choose a locan poster or fanart... you will see the problem)

Could you give a little bit more details? I know there was an error when no poster/fanart was found (the load sign wouldn't disappear), this has been fixed. But I don't know if that's the bug you're mentioning...
(2013-10-13, 16:36)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-13, 16:05)zepo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to get full mpaa rating when it is availible? e.g Instead of just gettin a "R" I want the whole line like "Rated R for disturbing violent content, language and some nudity"

Which scraper are you using?

I am using the custom movie scraper with IMDB set for Certification. I have tried to scrape a few movies with VIMM and it will get the full MPAA text(but it has other problems). I rather use the MediaElch if I get get it to work right on this.
@Komet,

Just wanted to add my 3 requests Smile

1) Duplicates filter
2) More rename tokens: imdbid and set names
3) Missing items for tvshows and movie sets

It has been a long long time since I last tested MediaElch and I am really impressed with all the new features and improvements (love the new imdbid detection).
Thanks and keep up the good work...
+1 for duplicates filter... (regardless of source (720p, 1080p etc)
@boulogne75:
1) Duplicates filter is on the roadmap for a later release
2) IMDB id and set name will be available with the next release
3) Showing missing tv show episodes is already in the latest nightlies Smile
Hi Komet. Glad you're back. Thanx for excellent app.
(2013-10-14, 16:28)Komet Wrote: [ -> ]@boulogne75:
1) Duplicates filter is on the roadmap for a later release
2) IMDB id and set name will be available with the next release
3) Showing missing tv show episodes is already in the latest nightlies Smile

Great!
For nº1 there are easy workarounds, nº2 & nº3 are much more time consuming...

Thanks.
@Komet

Here are the details about the problem of choosing local poster or fanart in a TV show (pc version)

Choose any show
Dont scrape
Click on season 1 (for example)
Click on poster (or fanart)
Press Choose Local Image
Choose a valid poster or fanart image
Nothing happens...

Smile