Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] TIME.com - Watch videos from the TIME magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
this is an add-on for watching videos from the TIME magazine.
You can view latest and popular videos, also you can search or view videos by topic or series.
The maximum bitrate and the number of items per page can be set via the add-on settings.

You can install it from the xbmc.org eden repo!
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun Smile
asde
Hi scriptor...... can you creat a plug-in for the url listed below ??.. its for WFTV news in orlando Florida... LMK... I appreciate it

http://www.wftv.com/s/watchlive/
Hey Scripter,
You are doing an amazing job with all these plugins! I'm blown away with how many useful and amazing plugins you have created. Absolutly incredible and fantastic work.

As I'm in the UK, would you consider a UK news aggregate video plugin, such as the ability to play the videos from the BBC news website?

Other great sites id love to see are break.com and maybe a "tech" plugin that scrapes all the videos from a list of sites such as mac rumours, max console, dcemu, ngohq, tipb, the register etc etc etc all in one blistering amazing "tech news" plugin.

Or a 4 points plugin (Alex albrects new show) etc

Thanks again for these fantastic plugins, your speed, quality and ability to create these plugins are literally mind blowing!

(2012-07-19, 01:55)ogboriqua231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi scriptor...... can you creat a plug-in for the url listed below ??.. its for WFTV news in orlando Florida... LMK... I appreciate it

Hi,
although its not connected to the TIME magazine, here you go: Download
It's just one livestream, so there is actually no need for a standalone addon for this.
You could also add it to your favorites.xml, use a playlist or try out LiveStreams.

(2012-07-19, 09:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Scripter,
You are doing an amazing job with all these plugins! I'm blown away with how many useful and amazing plugins you have created. Absolutly incredible and fantastic work.

As I'm in the UK, would you consider a UK news aggregate video plugin, such as the ability to play the videos from the BBC news website?

Other great sites id love to see are break.com and maybe a "tech" plugin that scrapes all the videos from a list of sites such as mac rumours, max console, dcemu, ngohq, tipb, the register etc etc etc all in one blistering amazing "tech news" plugin.

Thanks again for these fantastic plugins, your speed, quality and ability to create these plugins are literally mind blowing!

Nice to hear you like them Wink
News/TechNews All in One: Nice idea, I will think about this...

break.com: I think its very similar to the ebaumsWorld or FunnyOrDie Addon... But if theres good content and some people are interested in this, I will do it.

4 points/ Nerdist Channel: Its all on youtube - So you can subscribe to whatever you want and log in with the youtube add-on. I never tried this, but it should work like this...
Here is a small add-on for the Nerdist Channel (AllStar, FaceToFace, 4Points, ...): Download
It lists the latest episodes, but maybee I put some interesting/funny youtube users/channels/playlists together in one youtube channel collection addon.

cheers,
asde
(2012-07-19, 17:18)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 01:55)ogboriqua231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi scriptor...... can you creat a plug-in for the url listed below ??.. its for WFTV news in orlando Florida... LMK... I appreciate it

Hi,
although its not connected to the TIME magazine, here you go: Download
It's just one livestream, so there is actually no need for a standalone addon for this.
You could also add it to your favorites.xml, use a playlist or try out LiveStreams.

(2012-07-19, 09:10)PatrickBateman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Scripter,

Nice to hear you like them Wink
News/TechNews All in One: Nice idea, I will think about this...

break.com: I think its very similar to the ebaumsWorld or FunnyOrDie Addon... But if theres good content and some people are interested in this, I will do it.

4 points/ Nerdist Channel: Its all on youtube - So you can subscribe to whatever you want and log in with the youtube add-on. I never tried this, but it should work like this...
Here is a small add-on for the Nerdist Channel (AllStar, FaceToFace, 4Points, ...): Download
It lists the latest episodes, but maybee I put some interesting/funny youtube users/channels/playlists together in one youtube channel collection addon.

cheers,
asde

Wow!
Thank you so much for this, i sincerely appreciate it.
There have been some incredible developments around here lately, so much positivity and fast and exciting work from a lot of hard working devs like yourself.

Again, I just want to say, I'm eternally grateful!
Im currently using a stack of your plugins and use them daily! Your work has helped turn my media centre into a entertainment hub that does almost everything need/want it to do. So for that I thank you.

Thank you so much for the additional Addons, I can't express my gratitude enough.

Keep up the great work,
Again, my apologies for "gushing" but i am a firm believer of expressing my gratitude to those who have helpedor spent their time creating something for the community, and you have done that in abundance!

Thanks again,
Looking forward to a tech news all on one plugin and an knteresting YouTube channel one Smile
Pat~
Its now available in the repo...
Hello, I am looking for the add on that you did before that contained the feed for Orlando News (http://www.wftv.com/s/watchlive/)
Can you tell me which addon you put it in?